Divey AMA
(02-09-2018, 09:39 PM)Arch.B Wrote: You love me ?

You love me not.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
can we have a sparx's quiff appreciation day?
and will you ever unnerf me?
when will it be you who tos bans me?
Opinion on me? Smile

opinion on me?

How do you believe you and your team can push FL to the next level?

Can you openly tell me why there is a bipolar punishment system? (by this i mean the punishments dont add up when comparing to other punishments for offences)
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
opinion on me?

how was your day?
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-16-2018, 11:33 AM)fieldy Wrote: can we have a sparx's quiff appreciation day?
and will you ever unnerf me?
I haven't had a good look at the quiff, cannot comment here.

Yes.

(04-16-2018, 01:43 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: when will it be you who tos bans me?
Well I hope that day never comes, but I suppose if there's a day you break ToS and I'm around.

(04-16-2018, 02:02 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Opinion on me? Smile
You have a lot of great ideas and very passionate about them which is great, but you are also very prideful.

(04-16-2018, 03:52 PM)perqe Wrote: opinion on me?

How do you believe you and your team can push FL to the next level?

Can you openly tell me why there is a bipolar punishment system? (by this i mean the punishments don't add up when comparing to other punishments for offences)
I don't know you too well, so I can't make a clear judgement, but you can come across as very aggressive on text but in voice you seem like a chill dude to talk to.

Fearless is honestly one of my favourite hobbies, I love finding things that can be improved upon. Sometimes there's downtime where an idea doesn't come to your head, but you've just got to usually wait for something to happen to spark an idea. To actively seek something out would be overkill and too overwhelming to the community, so you've got to know when something is necessary and unnecessary to change. If you take a look over the last year or so I think FL has gotten rid of a lot of ancient ideas, etc. and are becoming more transparent to the community which is great.
In saying this we're not perfect, but the important thing is we try. I'm very proud of the team at the moment, I think we have an extremely good set of kindhearted and level headed people who just want whats best for the community. I've been in the team for almost 2 years now and while certain personalities are certainly missed, I believe we have the best team Fearless has seen.

While I do agree punishments need to be improved upon I think the way you are criticising it is wrong. While we do have certain things we as a collective team agree upon when coming to punishments, we also give the team the freedom to work in their way. During the trial period (moderator period for the older members in the team) they were inspected closely and were deemed sufficient enough to be trusted with the staff role. Do we get our judgements on people wrong sometimes? Yes - but very rarely. If that were to be the case it would only be a matter of time before the problems shine through and are dealt with, but if nothing is happening then it's likely because their way of working is deemed as exemplary.
It's also important to note that it's not just the staff member at hands particular style of punishment that could come into play, but we also judge our punishments based on the players stats: How many hours do they have? What is their attitude like? How many previous punishments do they have? Along with many other factors. It's dealt with a case by case basis.

(04-16-2018, 04:02 PM)GermanGamer Wrote: opinion on me?

how was your day?
I've not spoken to you very much at all, but you seem like a nice person and I'm glad to have you with us!

The sun was out which boosted my mood, thank you for asking!
Opinion on me?
Wolven

(04-16-2018, 05:10 PM)Wolven Wrote: Opinion on me?
You've got a large array of knowledge for the rules and you mean well, as well as being a chill guy to speak to. There's certain places you could mature a bit more in, but only minor things most people are guilty of.

(04-16-2018, 06:04 PM)fieldy Wrote: you gotta check out sparx's quiff its incredible
and when will that day be?
I don't know!
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Wolven