Divey AMA
Opinion on me

Why do you like Fearless?

Do you send nudes?

Continue the sentence: R.I.P Fearless RP 2008-....
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(02-07-2018, 06:27 PM)Zona Wrote: Opinion on me
I haven't interacted with you too much, but you filled in for Miss Evocity and for that I will forever be grateful.

Why do you like Fearless?
When I was first joined it was for the role play, then it was for the friends I made and now it's for the experience of leadership it gives me.

Do you send nudes?
No.

Continue the sentence: R.I.P Fearless RP 2008-....
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Zona
What were you thinking when giving my first ban back in Sep 2016?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(02-08-2018, 05:15 PM)Archer Wrote: What were you thinking when giving my first ban back in Sep 2016?

He was thinking one minge down, another few to go!
Wolven

(02-08-2018, 05:17 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 05:15 PM)Archer Wrote: What were you thinking when giving my first ban back in Sep 2016?

He was thinking one minge down, another few to go!

Lol it was the night after he got Admin
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
What is your favourite emoji?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Who’s the worst staff member currently?
Do you have cats?
Opinion on Me?
Explosions or Inplosions?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Probably just trying to figure out the situation and inspecting your hours, seeing if you have any previous punisments, etc. to see what the severity of the punishment to be.

(02-08-2018, 06:38 PM)Random Wrote: What is your favourite emoji?
I use the crying laughing emoji the most, however I'd have to say the upside down smiley face, it's so sarcastic, I love it!

(02-08-2018, 06:50 PM)Falc Wrote: Who’s the worst staff member currently?
Everyone has their own way of administration, although I may not agree with them all I would be close-minded to call them bad. On the whole I believe we now have a pretty good team coming into 2018, everyone is passionate and activity wise we're pretty strong at the moment, with little to no abuse. Also, if I were to make judgements like that as a Super Admin it could lead to a bias thought process.

(02-09-2018, 01:02 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: Do you have cats?
Opinion on Me?
Explosions or Inplosions?
Yes, my sisters boyfriend surprised her at Christmas with a kitten with the permission from my parents, it is 4 months old and is called Merlin! I've had cats pretty much all my life, but I'm more of a dog person. I even volunteered at a dog home for my DofE because I love dogs so much.

I haven't had too many encounters with you to make a clear judgement of your character.

Inplosion because it's spelt wrong.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
You love me ?
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.