Delivery Job System
oh thats pretty good.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Thumbs Up 
As seen, Amazing work as allways
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
Finally got to test the system. Really well made and I loved it.

Also is there any lists of all the cargo jobs available? I think that would be interesting to see.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I gave it a test as well. What an amazing update!

I have some minor suggestions to improve the update even more:
- Add penalties for too late delivery. So not just job terminated, but let's say 150 dollar you loose. This gives it some more pressure.
- Less time for objectives (seems a bit too easy)
- Not just a delivery but also a pick up location. That way, for instance illegal goods, will need to be picked up at shady locations which the police can monitor. Now there is a very low risk of getting caught. With some visual objects that are standing at the location (and will vanish) making it look cool.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Great job Devon!
(08-16-2017, 03:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I gave it a test as well. What an amazing update!

I have some minor suggestions to improve the update even more:
- Add penalties for too late delivery. So not just job terminated, but let's say 150 dollar you loose. This gives it some more pressure.
- Less time for objectives (seems a bit too easy)
- Not just a delivery but also a pick up location. That way, for instance illegal goods, will need to be picked up at shady locations which the police can monitor. Now there is a very low risk of getting caught. With some visual objects that are standing at the location (and will vanish) making it look cool.

Maybe make the illegal jobs pay better than they currently do as you're transporting the likes of weapons. Maybe like 800-1.5k for the illegal jobs? And then kee the legal ones as they are.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 6 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Envy, Generation, Joe Joe, jhayw, TheSiphon
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 5 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Janzo 火, Ratatoskrr, Luna, Joe Joe, Tomo
Should Definitely Increase it from 2 to 3, right now it only goes to 3 at 70 players which is a long time to wait.
But other than that nice update.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • jhayw
Just wow
Great job!