PR Brian O'Colton
Name: Cerials

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105157499

Time in GMT: 28th July around 12

Server: v4b1

I was checking forums when i found this //www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=82157 ,a PR made by the accused plauer. I watched the evidence where i saw he broke several rules. To start off with he was metagaming with his friends, constantly breaking NLR (even if he got rdmed he cant break nlr) and backstreet administrating. 

Because someone breakes a rule ( in his case rdm and propkill) it dosnt mean he can (nlr)

Evidence: this is what he posted in his pr and is his footage and voice.
https://youtu.be/UOvqXZwViBI
https://youtu.be/vptt4flJL_g
The steam ID you provided is false, you have 24 hours to provide a valid steam ID or the report will be denied.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
STEAM_0:0:34466251
There is nothing wrong with the SteamID that i just given. I copied and pasted it from the steamID part of the forums.
(08-12-2017, 07:54 PM)Kenzi Wrote: There is nothing wrong with the SteamID that i just given. I copied and pasted it from the steamID part of the forums.

STEAM:0:0:34466251 (It was like this, meaning that it would not work)
STEAM_0:0:34466251 (This is the correct one, just remember to update the post with this one)
If no update is posted within 24 hours I will deny this.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I have edited the post with the correct SteamID.
Awaiting Siphon's decision.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
You have provided the Steam ID of the PR poster (Qantter), not the video recorder who was Cerials.
Also the name is wrong, as it should be Steam name, not IC name.

You have 24 hours for the final fix or the report will be denied.

If you fix the thread, user will receive a warning, as it's more fitting for this case. Even if you are recording evidence, you should keep NLR in mind.
Sorry for my confusion, Ihave updated it again