Clean Record Appeal 03
Name: Qannter

Ban ID: 75782

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34466251

Ban Reason: Rape RP

Banned by: Jonas

Appeal Reason

Clean Record Appeal Reason

The last ban was given to me ID: 75782 By Jonas on 2nd Jan 2017 was due to Rape RP. I have my doubts on this ban, cause if going up to a random girl on the street and doing '/me grabs the bitch by the ass' is not rape, then i should get it off my record. I mean it's a form of minor sexual harassment. I spent 30 days for this. Equivalent to a mass RDM. Already Serving my punishment. I believe this record makes me look bad as one of a good reputable member with 400 hours. 

Thank you. :*

Qannter
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Jonas!!! its all on you man, please try to find a way to clean this ban off my record at least! Reebs and DVN dont seem to understand anything.
Oh? I don't seem to understand anything? I seem to understand that you just want to look good.
Qannter Wrote:Of course, i want to look good! If a staff member sees me with a ban history of disrespecting a staff OOC, and homophobia, what impression will that have on me? maybe they might not want to help me, or respect me anymore, or add to my buddy list. when the fearless staff is my favorite staff group in all g mod servers! now you understand?
(Bolded parts are highlighted for importance)

You want to make yourself look good in order to befriend staff.
I'd suggest you drop this charade before it backfires on you.
I'll leave this to Jonas to conclude.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
If you are trying to look good, you are doing a horrible job at it.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Dont take my words and twist it, I Waited 8 months for this, i became hooked on this server so i care about by Rep! I want to be on the good player's list, not be seen as a minge. I waited 6 months to prove myself well without breaking a rule. Unfortunately, i got caught up in Hitmen RP and got a super minor ban. I learned from all mistakes but i don't want it to lurk in my Ban record. And of course, i won't repeat them, and that's why i want it off my record, to show that i care about the rules.
Hello Qannter,

I understand that you'd like to have your record cleaned, however that's not how it works, it'll only make you look more bad than good posting these clean record removals. I'd suggest that you follow the UBR rules. If you know you've broken a rule, you shiuld not post the unban request.

As for this initial unban request, I have no reason whatsoever to approve this, what you did was absolutely disgusting, and I have no idea why you'd initiate a rape rp situation. If you can prove to me that you were in the right, and that I was in the wrong, i'll happily accept this. If you don't give me anything usefull as to why I should remove the ban, this will be denied and the ban will stay.

As of what I've seen from your statements, you're telling me you did not initiate a rapeRP situation, but you did. This is what you said;
Quanteer Wrote:I have my doubts on this ban, cause if going up to a random girl on the street and doing '/me grabs the bitch by the ass' is not rape, then i should get it off my record.

You should not get it off your record, rape is not solely to have sex with someone without their consent, it's also sexual interferance or alike without consent, as of which you did by running up and performing that /me.

And no. You can't compare a rape RO ban and a mass RDM ban, as it differs on alot of things. Rape is a really serious offence, so that's why the ban times for it are so long. I don't care about your reputation in this community, it was your own, and only your own fault for these petty immature, and pathetic actions.

As I've said above. If you can prove that I'm wrong, and that you're right, I'll accept this, but as of right now I don't see any reason to unban you. I'll give you 48 hours to respond to this thread. I'll be waiting.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The thing is Jonas, i know i haven't broken a rule, cause what i did was not defined as rapeRP. I been getting a lot of support from the community on this one, as i received messages from anonymous users on exactly is the definition of rapeRP, including my own research. The definition of RapeRP is 'Rape is defined in most jurisdictions as sexual intercourse, or other forms of sexual penetration, initiated by a perpetrator against a victim without their consent' So for it to be considered Rape, is actual sexual penetration. That /me command wasn't even close to that. What happened was a IC roleplay scenario where it seemed appropriate due to my Characters mental behavior. It has never changed since then. The role of Each character play behavior is a mirror to a real life city and its activities. What should have happened was a reaction, where the woman was supposed to slap me back or call the police where id be taken to jail and serve my time for 'sexual harassment' Instead of going through an admin sit. When i was pres, i do get a lot of warrants of criminals committing sexual harrasment, therefore, it is allowed according to your characters behavior and role play scenario.

Now as i have already done my punishment, i don't seem any reason for it to stay on my record as it was clearly not a rapeRP.
You've said it yourself.

"Rape is defined in most jurisdictions as sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration, initiated by a perpetrator against a victim without their consent"

I think you missed something from your own reply. I bolded it for you to see. It is rape and is considered rape, there is no need for trying to twist your way out of this, you performed rape RP, and was punished accordingly. I'll conclude this soon.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Here, let me translate it for you;

Seksuel samleje = Dick går ind i vagina.

Grabbing someone by the ass is NOT RAPE.

- I suggest you bring this up with the staff above you, then come to a conclusion.
Rape is a form of sexual assault.

So is grabbing someone by the ass without their consent.

I see no reason as to why we should even consider clearing this ban from your record.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]