WHat should i get? :S
well i just scored 150000 and i dont know on what to spend it, maybe on a new suit, or a new car... ive been thinking of getting a tides truck for transportation of anything, or a citreon for the good ol' get away car
Suits are great for everything so..

What cars do you currently have?
(12-26-2011, 07:45 AM)Colonel Burger Wrote: well i just scored 150000 and i dont know on what to spend it, maybe on a new suit, or a new car... ive been thinking of getting a tides truck for transportation of anything, or a citreon for the good ol' get away car

Uh,dont you need too donate too have a suit?
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
(12-26-2011, 12:15 PM)JesusChirst Wrote: Uh,dont you need to donate to have a suit?

Not to have it, but to wear it. Get one only if you've donated or when you're planning on doing so. Otherwise, get a Tides Truck for you can do some nice rp with that.
© Nudelholz
Tides truck is a good average car. It can be used for RP, and has good handling.
(12-26-2011, 12:15 PM)JesusChirst Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:45 AM)Colonel Burger Wrote: well i just scored 150000 and i dont know on what to spend it, maybe on a new suit, or a new car... ive been thinking of getting a tides truck for transportation of anything, or a citreon for the good ol' get away car

Uh,dont you need too donate too have a suit?

I find that offensive :X, you bet i donated :3

(12-26-2011, 12:40 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Tides truck is a good average car. It can be used for RP, and has good handling.

first: i bought the tides truck, thanks
second: your avatar is so... uhmm, i dont have any words to describe it <.>