Bad Behavior
You can't really be on someone's side for having good grammar. They need evidence before, any of us proceed with a ban.
Just because I trust them it doesn't mean I'm on their side.
The other posts are "omfg no i didt do dat u r so rong"

And Xero actually makes his posts understandable.

For now, no-one's getting banned.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-02-2010, 11:13 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I trust Xero because he actually used proper grammar.

;D nice raffi.

Anyway in response to "Inst that against the rules" (building a door)

Yes is it, if i was stopping them getting back in IF THEY DIDNT DIE, I broke that rule to stop them breaking NLR, which did not work...
Yet in that situation i decided that it would be acceptable to break NLR to in terms of justice as no admin was present.

Sorry again. PS: JUST be banned for building a road bloke which i only just got hydraulics working for, then Molotov, SJ comes on, pepsi whines like a small 6 year old on a concoction of crack, weed and semi-lethal quantities of vodka, that my road block was against rules, SJ asks was it frozen = Yes when building it, then Ban, unfair, unreasonable, just wrong....

TY guys for responses to this thread, it was more a statement than anything.
Wow.. i just realized that if you're not an admin, Minging is actually a weapon AGAINST minging.... :-D
Go ahead try the minging weapon.
*Takes his banhammer of his back*
(10-03-2010, 01:25 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Wow.. i just realized that if you're not an admin, Minging is actually a weapon AGAINST minging.... :-D
It's also the best way of getting a guranteed ban.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-03-2010, 03:56 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-03-2010, 01:25 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Wow.. i just realized that if you're not an admin, Minging is actually a weapon AGAINST minging.... :-D
It's also the best way of getting a guranteed ban.

That's exactly why I'M not taking the responsobility of stopping it Cheese
Lawl, Ive just had a look back at my rage post above.

My I ask what you dude's mean by the term "minging" and have I done so?
I guess Minging = Rule break.
So i tried minging to prevent minging, = wrong.

ANYWAY! I never wanted this to turn into a ban overall, instead more a statement to the 2 guys, Mushroom apologised which has proven that he is once again the sort of great player I knew, For someone to admit they have done wrong is rather uncommon with what occurs in the server.

Thanks guys for good replies.
I promise to attempt to not break rules to stop others breaking them.

But I ask you guys, If you spent 10-15 minutes breaking into a contra area and then finally get in, would you want people to break NLR and have the drop on you when coming back? (obviously no) But would you do what I did and make a door (with both keypads!)
In real life cops do block area's off (with yellow tape but you know ;D )