Bad Behavior
Player name: MushroomMan, Slushy

SteamID (if possible): -

Time in GMT: 12:00 england

Summary: I have always thought Mushroom to be one of the best players around. However today him and slushy broke NLR.
I was a Commander on patrol and saw one guy enter the cabin, i overlook it and came back later to see contra sticking out the sides, loads of sparks and the Sound of E being pressed over and over. I knock on the cabin door and i hear slush go "shhhh" on mic (One then shoots me through fading window *noskillz...*), i then went with search warrant, knocked door down, kill them both.
They rather obviously came back! I had set up a door with both keypads for this situation, yet they came back and then said they couldnt see it! far left in corner of the gate!
I then keypad crack a door, Slush say "Spam the door, dont let him in" so its useless for me, they kill me eventually....

I go back figuring "they broke NLR, no administrator's doing anything, so can I" (Slush belives me to wall hack? i tried shooting through wall at the warrant marker, but no hits...)

My apologies, I broke NLR 2 times that night due to rule breakers, Im very sorry, and also sorry for the language i used to insult mushroom, i literally saw red and flipped. SORRY

I went back to find them blowing up contra, they get in a car, drive off and i shoot em down.

I then get demoted because MUSH said i had broke rules and me being a normal user, my opinion meant nothing.

I become a normal cop, go to elevator to find MUSH! as a FBI, he shoots me once with his M4 and i punch him in retaliation! I die..... I say he shot down a cop, his excuse = I punchwored .... yet in self defence....

I dont think this is what admins want at all on their servers, My proof is my word, This is my story, they may say otherwise yet i have no reason to lie as breaking NLR and RDM is not a ban, i think.

Evidence: - NONE.

Thanks for reading. I would like justice for this, no ban over 1 day at all, i just want them to know what they did wrong.

Regards + Apologies.
Xero
James G.
ok so me and mushroom man where play on the server and we had a bace and we had contra then Xero came all long rdm warrnated us ( me 1st then mush) then he killed me mush then died of hunger,he then came in the bace(Xero) and made a door in our bace with out a keypad then mush picklocked it ,then i killed Xero then he came back bracking NLR, then i killed my contra mush didn't kill his contra but then.... Xero came back again , so then mush killed his contra then Xero kill me and much and thats it. think what you want ban me or not i did brack rules.
first thing i want to say is i might have broken nlr. but the reason was i saw xero trying to break in our base when our contra was in the middle of the room and he could have no way have seen the sparks. after that he came back about 5 minutes later search warranting us saying i heard you spaming the use key button then breaks in and me and slush died of hunger. we came back and we saw out base with his prop there with NO keypad i then picklocked it then slush killed him. after a while i saw him in the city and he randomly warranted me for an arrest i asked him why and he said you broke the nlr when he broke it about 3 times. sorry for the rules me and slushy broke.
It seems that these two protect each other, have to look into it.
Any evidence ?
Xero, what about you today? Random search?
' I had set up a door with both keypads for this situation' ANd isent that against the rules?
omg.. xD Havent you guys heard my Motto?: "If someone ever broke the rules to hurt you... Would you hurt them back by braking the rules?"
Well this ban is definitely not up to me, but you all broke rules and answered yes to my motto. In my opinion you all NEED a ban, BUT i think the one who Started with the first rulebreak should be banned... For more than a day.. >.<
(10-02-2010, 10:42 AM)HornyMelon Wrote: Xero, what about you today? Random search?
' I had set up a door with both keypads for this situation' ANd isent that against the rules?

Well it doesnt necessarily have to be a random search. Two rebels owning a cabin together with security...
But yes it is against the rules to put up securities in the middle of a RP situation, isnt it?
I trust Xero because he actually used proper grammar.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Lol Raffi! Cheese Liking your own kind eh?
I hate fish.
So if someone said,
Get in my car, I have candy.
Would you trust them ? Tounge