Player report on Nazz
Name of player: Nazz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Time in GMT: 17:30

Server: v4b1

Summary: Nazz randomly raiding us and also killing a unarmed man on sight.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipPYGplrJnQ
(08-01-2017, 04:10 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Name of player: Nazz

Involved 

Also u can see we wear different clothing so they couldn't have seen me with a gun and at the time this happend i had a weapon blacklist. 

Edit: You saw me saying something to him because he was looking trough the wall at the corner as you can see by his shadow showing.
First - what does this prove? It's cut off to the point where u are only getting what u want + it's got no sound. i demand the full video, u didn't start recording at the point where u were putting plants on the window.
Second - They had contraband in the back room wich we clearly heard that's why Bobo and The Rebel Leader alongside me were raiding them, he was allready making a @ call wich was invalid.
Third - When this all happened, my two rebel teammates who were inside whille i was standing outside got brutally murdered without being put under fear rp, when all they had was a Baseball bat, me witnessing my friends getting murdered and knowing there are armed men inside who just killed my teammates without any mercy. I had just seen my two friends get killed by a man with a galil, i go inside and start shooting, i think it was valid reason for me to shoot them, i didn't need to put them under fear rp there, my friends had just been shot down by the men in that house, i didn't know if they were unarmed or not, or if they had seen me or not. I believe my reason is valid and therefore i will await for an Admin to comment and will reply as needed, will not discuss anything with the person who posted this pr.
(08-01-2017, 04:19 PM)Nazagruly Wrote: First - what does this prove? It's cut off to the point where u are only getting what u want + it's got no sound. i demand the full video, u didn't start recording at the point where u were putting plants on the window.
Second - They had contraband in the back room wich we clearly heard that's why Bobo and The Rebel Leader alongside me were raiding them, he was allready making a @ call wich was invalid.
Third - When this all happened, my two rebel teammates who were inside whille i was standing outside got brutally murdered without being put under fear rp, when all they had was a Baseball bat, me witnessing my friends getting murdered and knowing there are armed men inside who just killed my teammates without any mercy. I had just seen my two friends get killed by a man with a galil, i go inside and start shooting, i think it was valid reason for me to shoot them, i didn't need to put them under fear rp there, my friends had just been shot down by the men in that house, i didn't know if they were unarmed or not, or if they had seen me or not. I believe my reason is valid and therefore i will await for an Admin to comment and will reply as needed, will not discuss anything with the person who posted this pr.

As you can see my outfit was totally different then the 1 xtreme had u only saw him killing people as that is really true so still u shot me unarmed right as you shot out the door, also you can see howlong it took you to come in our base in this video.
(08-01-2017, 04:19 PM)Nazagruly Wrote: First - what does this prove? It's cut off to the point where u are only getting what u want + it's got no sound. i demand the full video, u didn't start recording at the point where u were putting plants on the window.

Also u was looking trough walls shadow will show that and if you was not u could see us both standing there with no guns out.
It's started like me and 1 more rebel was blowing the door with baseball bat also they came out and started to shoot us so also the other rebel escaped and reported to the whole team and when the team came thigs gose messy as you can see in the youtube.
(08-01-2017, 04:39 PM)edik354 Wrote: It's started like me and 1 more rebel was blowing the door with baseball bat also they came out and started to shoot us so also the other rebel escaped and reported to the whole team and when the team came thigs gose messy as you can see in the youtube.

Disregard the last part, i did call it in team radio, but no1 else came to help, this was me on my own. (This was Ethan the rebel leader btw) he forgot to mention. But yeah, they were breaching the doors and blowing it with a baseball bat, the 2 guys come out of the back room and all i heard was gun shots and my two teammates dead. A baseball bat guys...
(08-01-2017, 04:39 PM)edik354 Wrote: It's started like me and 1 more rebel was blowing the door with baseball bat also they came out and started to shoot us so also the other rebel escaped and reported to the whole team and when the team came thigs gose messy as you can see in the youtube.

Can you explain the reason why u came in ?
(08-01-2017, 04:10 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Name of player: Nazz

But yeah as i said, this clearly shows how he comes into the house with us standing there with now guns he didn't checked it for a second and just started blasting his shotgun.
Edit: and we both looked different from each other  and at that moment i had a blacklist so could never had a weapon what makes it kil on side on a unarmed guy. rule 4.1 "Violence should always be the last option"
Accusation of random raid
Denied. Cannot be proved either way. It is simply not possible to prove if his reasons for raiding were valid as the video does not show any previous encounters between your two groups. 

Accusation of looking through walls with a glitch
Denied. Cannot be proved. Also, those walls cannot be looked through. You try to glitch the 3rd person camera through them and you just see the void because the walls are double thickness.

Invalid reason to kill someone
Approved. Xtremefighter could have killed the entire Rebel team before you raided and it still wouldn't give you a reason to shoot up Co0FIE like you did. He posed no threat to you. You blasted down the door and he was stood there unarmed and not moving as you blasted him to pieces.

Closing notes:
Nazz you did not have a valid reason to kill Co0FIE as he posed no threat to you. He has been serving a weapons blacklist since an hour or so before this so it is not even possible for him to have shown threats to you any points immediately prior to this video. Violence should be the last option.

Nazz will receive a 2 hour weapons blacklist for killing someone without a valid reason.

Thanks for your report.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]