[UNOFFICIAL] [PAS] Norand Political Party
[Image: nat94Ay.png]

OUR OBJECTIVE:

To take power in EvoCity's government in a democratic way.
To create laws fair for all.
To keep taxes lower than 14% at all times in power.
To have a respected and non-corrupt SRU & police force.
To invest heavily in EvoCity's public services.
To make EvoCity as great as she can ever be.

OUR HISTORY:

The Norand Political Party was founded by Gordon Löfven (1926-1993) in August 1987. He created a party to appeal to those who were centre-left, centre & centre-right. He was leader until his death in April 1993. He was succeeded by his then deputy leader Vincent Foster (1917-2002). Foster turned the party to the left during his leadership before he was forced to resign because he failed to win a confidence vote. In June 1995, Foster was succeeded by Konstantin Mededvev (b. 1940) who turned the party to the right. At Christmas 1996, Jasper Thompson (b. 1948) took over and returned the party to it's centrist roots. Under Thompson's leadership the party prospered highly and remained very popular. During the Summer of 2008, Iain Green (1947-2008) briefly took over as leader being being mugged, kidnapped and killed by Corleones. By Christmas 2008, Rachel Murray (b. 1965) was elected leader. She was in charge until she resigned and moved to Germany. She was succeeded by Jessica Silk (b. 1971) in 2012, who leaded the party through it's most unpopular period. In 2015, Ben Wilson (b. 1969) led the party and managed to gain back some popularity and trust. After Wilson  announced his resignation in late April 2017, a leadership contest ensued. After the July 2017 leadership election, Matthew Jones (b. 1973) emerged victorious. It is now his job to lead the party to a prosperous and successful centrist future.

LEADERS:

Gordon Löfven (1987-1993)
Vincent Foster (1993-1995)
Konstantin Mededvev (1995-1996)
Jasper Thompson (1996-2008)
Iain Green (2008)
Rachel Murray (2008-2012)
Jessica Silk (2012-2015)
Ben Wilson (2015-2017)
Matthew Jones (2017- )

DEPUTY LEADERS:

Harold Malmö (1987-1991)
Vincent Foster (1991-1993)
Connor Major (1993-1996)
Mark Rajoy (1996-1999)
Aaron Fisher (1999-2002)
Ralph Briar (2002-2005)
Ellen Jackson (2005-2008)
Rachel Murray (2008)
POSITION NOT HELD (2008-2017)
Austini Powers (2017)
TBD (2017- )

[Image: XvNaBrS.png]

Norand Party Leader: Matthew Jones ( [FL:RP] Lewwings ) (1/1)
Norand Party Deputy Leader: TBD
Norand Party Cabinet Members: AVAILABLE
Norand Party Elected Officials: AVAILABLE
Norand Party Members: ( [fedora]FlyingRAM)

CLAN RANK DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES:

[b][Image: UUr0Edk.png] Norand Party Leader[/b]: The leader of it all, who will have the power of veto over any decision (within reason) and the one who is at the top. The leader is here not only to lead the party and it's affairs, but to also provide support, advice and recognition to other members.

[Image: 4vs7EAs.png] Norand Party Deputy Leader: The deputy leader fills in for the leader when he cannot fufill his duties or is away. The deputy leader will be "Acting Leader" at times when the leader is away or cannot perform his duties personally. The deputy leader is a trusted advisor and right-hand man (or woman!) to the leader. Anyone who is awarded this position has demonstrated their loyalty and responsibility to the clan. It is a position of both honour and power.

[Image: c8fzBlA.png] Norand Party Cabinet Members: The members of the Norand cabinet is the official executive of the party. Major decisions will be voted on by members of this clan, the deputy leader and the leader. Members of this clan are trusted decision makers as they will recommend who to ask to join, who to suspend, who to kick, etc. Any decision that faces members should not be clearly bias. This rank is only awarded to those who have demonstrated their impeccable decision making skills in an honest and clear way. This rank holds a lot of power and responsibility.

[Image: NTDwgfU.png] Norand Party Elected Officials: Elected Officials of the party are those who have shown that they are loyal, honest, active and hard-working. The job of elected officials is to spread the word that this clan exists so that it can grow. Members of this rank who are very good at their jobs will go far, but there is no need for yes men/women as honest opinions on different matters and opposition are needed for a equal debate. Additionally, members who are at this rank will recommend future rules, updates, legalisation and much more, both party-wise and in power.

[b][Image: eWilSwT.png] Norand Party Members[/b]The backbone of the party. People who hold this rank, whilst they don't hold any particular responsibility, are vital and needed in this clan. Consider this rank a trial rank to see who really deserves to go far and high in this clan. Once again, honesty and truthfulness are vital for promotion. All members will start at this rank, but the real question is... How long until I am promoted? It could be only hours or maybe weeks, but, if you show us loyalty and respect, you will go far, fast.

[b][Image: LNGnMOH.png][/b]

[b]CLAN APPLICATION FORUM:
[/b]

If you wish to join the NORAND POLITICAL PARTY, you must first fulfill the following requirements:
  • You must be at least 12 when joining
  • You must have at least 25 hours in FearlessRP
  • You must have not been banned too many times in the last 6 months
  • You must follow the clan rules
  • You must follow the server rules
  • You must be able to speak good English
  • You must own a car (preferably a personal one, not a government one)
  • You must own a melee weapon and/or handgun for self defence and security
  • You must not be in any other clan, roleplay groups are an exception
YOU DO NOT NEED TO FUFILL THE FOLLOWING:
  • You don't need to be a donator
  • You don't need RP points
  • You don't need to own a suit or dress
  • You don't need a microphone
NOTE: Whilst we don't like criminals/rebels/gang members in our party, there are exceptions for how professional or deep into this you are (i.e. Petty criminals: Maybe/Yes , Don Corleone: No)

CLAN APPLICATION (Copy & Paste, then fill in the blanks):

OOC-
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Amount of times banned:
Ever permanent banned:
Amount of blacklists (each separate):
Previous clan experience:

IC-
Name:
Age (if possible):
Address:
Access to own car:
Access to melee weapons/handguns:
Profession:
What Rank are you looking for:

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Luna, ELAD
Good idea, goodluck with your clan!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Lewwings
Sounds pretty cool, maybe you could spruce up your thread with some clan art? just to make it look a bit more appealing and professional.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
Thanks for the support and ideas, it really will help my in getting this clan started. I will add a logo, art and pictures in the near future. But for the time being, I will be working on clan ranks and will be boosting the membership of the clan.

OOC-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] [T.E] dawson270500
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109786380
Hours in FearlessRP: around 700
Amount of times banned: 0
Ever permanent banned: N
Amount of blacklists (each separate): 5
Previous clan experience: Kaizen

IC-
Name: Austini Powers
Age (if possible): 22
Address: #3 Fish Ave
Access to own car: Y
Access to melee weapons/handguns: Y
Profession: Chef
What Rank are you looking for: Norand Party Members
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Good luck with your endeavour, definitely a more interesting idea, I would like to see what you do with it.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Lewwings
Thanks, MrFinnConlon.

Congratulations, [FL:RP] [T.E] dawson270500! After checking a few important details (normal process for each member), I have decided to invite you to join the Norand Political Party. You will start off as a Norand Party Member, which I think you will enjoy as that is the role you wanted. I look forward to seeing you help both yourself and the clan advance!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

New applicants will be accepted swiftly.

Good luck.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy