Cupcake & friends chaotic propkill goes batshit crazy!
Name: Cupcake and two other guys.

Steam ID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223642416.
 and       Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224195801  are both related to the prop killings.

Server: VB1

Date: 28th July

Time: Around 12pm GMT

Summary: Chaos/Propkilling/prop pushing and Terrorism

! Attention ! cupcake is not coupcake, nor is a double account of coupcake. cupcake was impersonating coupcake the whole time making us think it was him!  

Evidence: Credits to Cerials for recording the whole thing.

Watch and enjoy Wink

Note to admins: Watch the videos till the end, the amount of damage done is much worse then shown in video. 50 people where killed. yes, i counted.

Everyone saw it and lived it, and some of you mentioned the steam ID of the offenders. Please do mention them here if you have them!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Yeah, I got like 2-3 people saying it was me. Sorry to disappoint lads.
You have 24 hours to provide the SteamID of the accused otherwise this will be denied.

Your 24 hours starts now.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Involved

I was in the server too when that happend have evidence too if needed but his SteamID is untraceable even with the steamID finder.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I think i might be able to get it as we went into his profile on the vid (me) i did and u can see info that he had not setup his community profile
Here is the steam id STEAM_0:0:223642416 and profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407550560/
This guy should get perma banned

Spoiler :
[Image: 715c59e717a90fb2920a4264cef71625.png]

More Evidence for the situation as I was involved.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Cupcake had been banned on the day of the Rule breakage to which he double accounted to come back on the server today to rulebreak again - I informed Jonas though nothing was followed up.

-Removed by Steven8ken
It is confirmed! The steam ID dragnort took on the photo he posted above is: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223642416.

This Steam ID is related to the profile Smartkittykat. And is confirmed to be cupcake.
I also believe that https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408657331 Is an alternate account or linked with the prop killings. his steam ID is Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224195801
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
As Reebs said, you have to include the Steam ID in the OP. Edit your initial post and put in the Steam ID or this will be automatically denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.