Any good burger/pizza place in NY
Rainbow 
I'm going on vacation to New York City, anybody from around there that knows a good or the best burgerplace there is in NY? Like I know sone pizza places (Joe's and John's) but bot really a good burger place besides the mcdonalds
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

mcdonalds
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 2 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • Emil, Santacake
My friends went to New York and said Five Guys was really nice but the McDonald's is supposingly really good over there because it's larger
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Weezy_
If you're looking for a good fast food burger in Manhattan which isn't just the casual McDonalds and Burger King, go for Shake Shack at Madison Square Park, NYC. The cons for Shake Shack is that in certain days it has a ridiculous long queues. A good friend of mine that ate there loves it and definitely recommends it. 
[spoiler=If you're interested in the menu and the costs here it is. But note, the prices in the menu isn't the cost you pay for the food and services since in the U.S there's no VAT included with the prices like it would normally be in Europe. So it would be $5.55 for ShackBurger Single + $0.49 VAT which would be $6.04, so make sure you have extra cash.][Image: SHA_Menu_8.5x11_MSP_2_KB_CU_R2.jpg][/spoiler]

However while in Brooklyn if you're interested in a restaurant other than fast food that serves delicious burgers, pizzas and more I suggest for Emily at Brooklyn, Clinton Hill. It's a small busy restaurant and a bit expensive, make sure you reserve. Prices range from $14-$30+. I heard it's worth every penny and has many great reviews by critics such as Thrillist, Time Out, The Infatuation, Wall Street Journal and many more.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Eclipze, Weezy_
ew New York large scale no cultured money bags are not good tourist locations anyway
Zombie Said it, shale shack is an absolute wonderful place to eat. Best burgers in New York
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Weezy_
Just off of Time Square is Virgil's. BEST Ribs,Steaks, Burgers in the NYC area. On the last day of my trip to New York, we rebooked our last flight so we could go back to the BBQ place. Even if you go to this shake shack or other places, I highly recommend Virgil's.

The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Weezy_
go to italy if you want pizza america doesn't have culture and no culture = no pizza.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • lordofthesilver
Five guys. I would literally kill for five guys, amazing burgers and they're massive as well
(07-29-2017, 03:08 PM)E x o t i c Wrote: Five guys. I would literally kill for five guys, amazing burgers and they're massive as well

In the Five Guys in my City you have to pay for everything seperately. No meals at all, the burgers are like £5 then the chips are £2 and the drinks dont get me started

-Removed by Steven8ken