5. Bubblegum
7. Miss.Frost

SteamIDs's:
4. STEAM_0:0:143398016
5. STEAM_0:1:19672727
7. STEAM_0:0:223383508

Servers: v4b1

Summary:

4. Before I start, once uploaded the video I noticed this wierd grey thing on the side, so you cannot see the players name.

As the government takes down the lone gunmen, which the prisoners followed, the government are left with the prisoners. Instead of - what you'd normally do - tell the prisioners to go back to their cells because they do not oppose a threat or harm, he blatantly shoots me.

5. This one is a bit annoying and if not FearRP, I can understand however I still believe it is. 

I am in the back of Bubblegums SRU van. I jump in the back of his Van since that is the only way to get him out and via micrphone I tell him to ''get out'' basically. I tell him that I am in the back of his Van and that he should obey my orders, however he ignores them the first time.

Eventually he does, he jumps out. Princess of Dubai was also helping my take him down. When he jumps out, instead of waiting for me to get out since I had him at gun point in the van, he does a runna to his teammates.. Dubai also attempts to get him under FearRP.

7. Miss Frost mugs me in front of a BMD and Chef which are neither Criminals nor allied with her.

Evidence:

PR #4:
 DENIED

Users were not found guilty, as the prisoner was caught in cross fire between raiding party and police, making it accidental.

PR #5:
DENIED

User was not found guilty of breaking fearRP, as the video lacks evidence of given orders.

PR #7: 
APPROVED

User was found guilty of mugging in front of witnesses, user will be warned
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]