Report: Jim
Name of player: Jim

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:175767947

Time in GMT: 26/07/2017 - 13:49 GMT +1

Server: v4b1

Summary: RDM

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/597890325eed038d38/fail-rp-
We had been given orders to execute you by the dictator, due to you raiding the Nexus. I elected myself as the executioner, since Rookie was only equipped with a tranquilliser rifle, so I proceeded with the aforementioned execution. I am aware it may have appeared unprofessional, but we were only following orders.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
even if you are a executioner, you don't execute random citizens, u should have put me in jail, then executed, that would have been a proper execution, this was just RDM cuz u CBA to handle RP.
We attempted to warrant you. However, it was denied by the Dictator. We were given orders to execute you on the spot, so we did. As for the random citizen bit, you were raiding the Nexus, so you were not a "random citizen".
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Well yeah, but if he wants me executed, he should put me in jail then execute, otherwise it would just be murder.
If there was a dictator on at the time, and it is true that you attempted to raid him, he had all the right to command his units to execute you. Considering you might try again after your jail sentence.

If you have nothing more to add I will deny this PR.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Yes, but normally you would arrest then kill me. Wouldn't just simply kill me in the nexus garage, still believe it is RDM even if i doing criminal activities at the time.
-Involved-
The warrant was denied and we were given orders to execute you, I would have done it myself had I had a proper gun for it. I understand from your point of view it may have been confusing as it was happening over the voice radio, but this video starts a little bit later than it should. I sent a warrant and was asking multiple times over the voice radio if we should arrest or execute you while you could hear me just before the video starts. I thought at the time it was clear what was going to happen but I did forget that you couldn't hear or see the radio replies and I will try to improve on that in future.

Sorry for the confusion,

Rookie
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]