Report: Whiskey
Name of player[FL:RP] Whiskey #187; leglaff

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:83788548 STEAM_0:0:50545367

Time in GMT: 24/07/2017 - 11:25 GMT +1

Server: v4b1

Summary: Ok, so i had a Hostage like shown in the video, Whiskey kept trying to get close and not respecting what i was saying as a hostage taker (u even see the cop correcting him), Then he proceeds to play with the corleone member he had just ran over, picking his body and flopping it around, whille asking me if i "wanted my friend in exchange". He also then proceeds to come back, and raid us as shown in the second video for the reason "high walls", thoose were clearly not high walls. Leglaff failed to listen to my requests and even tried shooting me with a tranq, you could clearly see the two of them in the back, they didn't even wait to hear my demands.

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/5975d8ca1a3d95d2bc...-no-reason-
          http://plays.tv/video/59785f7b2be624efb3/whiskey
Hello,

First of all, why did you decide to only pursue Whiskey for this PR, and not the other players clearly not listening to your demands?

Second, regarding the high walls 'not being high walls'; High walls are in general considered high walls when they are higher than the average officer, so they had a valid reason.

I will give Whiskey 24 hours to give his 'view' on the situation, if no reply is given, this report regarding breaking FearRP will be approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Because he was the Seargent and he was the one doing most of the talk, couldn't see the name of the other officers that well so i tought i'd not include them, nothing personal at all. Well, clarified on that high wall subject, i tought it had to be higher than that, that is just a gate average size, not really what i would consider a "high wall", it would just be a wall to me, or a hedge but ok. Disregard the high wall subject then i guess.
POSTING ON BEHALF OF WHISKEY

Nazagruly,
Hello first of all.

So after we raided you with your hostage situation, you said that it was not fair and T-Admin Siphon said to you it was all fine [Siphon was all time with me in the raid - Hostage Situation].

He was involved in the Raid, he was SRU.

After the Admin sit and he said to you it was all fine , so I do not know why you're posting this PR on me again, because I thought we solved everything in the admin sit.

The Highwalls had a reason and I actually think every officer knows that :

Regarding the high walls 'not being high walls'; High walls are in general considered high walls when they are higher than the average officer, so they had a valid reason.

So can you give me a reason why you were first going ingame and making there an admin sit with me , but now on the Forum after 1 Day ?

You were the whole time online yesterday, so why?

Because he was the Sergeant and he was the one doing most of the talk, couldn't see the name of the other officers that well so i thought I'd not include them, nothing personal at all. Well, clarified on that high wall subject, I thought it had to be higher than that, that is just a gate average size, not really what i would consider a "high wall", it would just be a wall to me, or a hedge but ok. Disregard the high wall subject then i guess.

So when it's a hedge I could easily Go through the right ?  What do you want to tell me ?  It was a prop where I can not go through so it's a High wall

And now you're complaining to get this done here, for me it's embarrassing to see this, excuse me, but that's embarrassing for me. 

I do not personally know what you wanna reach with this PR on me .

I know from other players that you do not like me, so maybe that's your reason to make this PR.

King Regards

Whiskey

Sorry for my Bad England
(07-26-2017, 01:16 PM)Robbtja Wrote: POSTING ON BEHALF OF WHISKEY

Nazagruly,
Hello first of all.

So after we raided you with your hostage situation, you said that it was not fair and T-Admin Siphon said to you it was all fine [Siphon was all time with me in the raid - Hostage Situation].

He was involved in the Raid, he was SRU.

After the Admin sit and he said to you it was all fine , so I do not know why you're posting this PR on me again, because I thought we solved everything in the admin sit.

The Highwalls had a reason and I actually think every officer knows that :

Regarding the high walls 'not being high walls'; High walls are in general considered high walls when they are higher than the average officer, so they had a valid reason.

So can you give me a reason why you were first going ingame and making there an admin sit with me , but now on the Forum after 1 Day ?

You were the whole time online yesterday, so why?

Because he was the Sergeant and he was the one doing most of the talk, couldn't see the name of the other officers that well so i thought I'd not include them, nothing personal at all. Well, clarified on that high wall subject, I thought it had to be higher than that, that is just a gate average size, not really what i would consider a "high wall", it would just be a wall to me, or a hedge but ok. Disregard the high wall subject then i guess.

So when it's a hedge I could easily Go through the right ?  What do you want to tell me ?  It was a prop where I can not go through so it's a High wall

And now you're complaining to get this done here, for me it's embarrassing to see this, excuse me, but that's embarrassing for me. 

I do not personally know what you wanna reach with this PR on me .

I know from other players that you do not like me, so maybe that's your reason to make this PR.

King Regards

Whiskey

Sorry for my Bad England

First of all, no, when was i online yesterday? I think you are mistaken my friend.
Siphon did not sit me, all he said was it were high walls, still i wanted another oppinion, because houses can have bushes and not be considered high walls, but yeah i understood it now from yonno.
Third, i do not have any personal issues with you, whoever told you that is very rude, my reason to make this PR is that you clearly broke the rules there, Fear RP in a hostage situation, playing with a corpse in a serious situation. Noone of this is personal.
Thank you, Nazz.

Hello Nazz

Are you sure? ?  You clearly came back after you got killed and cried in front of Siphon and We clearly Solved there ,

IDK what you wanna reach with this Report but I clearly See Nothing behind it and yea you've Been all The Time yesterday Online ,

We Could Question it on a Admin how Long you been Yesterday on the Server ?

And With the "Hedge" is now all fine "Good"

Siphon was Yesterday SRU and he was in the Raid Too , He did The Admin sit and it was all Clear it was all fine.

This PR is In my Opinion Worthless.

King Regards

Whiskey
Well, i clearly was not on yesterday almost at all, i think i can remember what i did yesterday mate, second, i did not die at all during that Raid so what are u on about? Try to get your facts straight Wiskey.
I guess i'll add some stuff to this PR then

Hello Nazz

So First you saying "Well, i clearly was not on yesterday almost at all, i think i can remember what i did yesterday mate, second, i did not die at all during that Raid so what are u on about? Try to get your facts straight Wiskey."

So you Lying in the First part There ok ...... So Why you Not Showing the Other The Other video With the Admin sit ?

You trying now "only" to get me ?  why not the other one ? "Third, i do not have any personal issues with you," Is this True ?

This PR is completly unnessecary in my eye

King Regards

Whiskey
I'll be dropping here as I was involved in the raid as SRU sergeant.

The police were called originally there to respond to high walls, when the rest of the SRU, including me arrived at the scene, the officers had seen armed men on the property, which ultimately was the reason for the raid.

In the first clip, I remember Whiskey picking up the body, which I gave a verbal warning on, so that is solved.

Honestly, I don't remember the admin sit with you, that Whiskey is mentioning, as after the hedge raid we returned to Nexus.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]