Unjust Ban
I have recently been banned for something i DID NOT DO.
I am referring to my ban that was approved here http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8042

Firstly, none of the evidence even relates to me other than showing interest in a car shown in that chat log. There is no SOLID evidence what so ever. The video just shows a corleone stood there, clearly steals the car and disconnects. THAT WAS NOT ME. An admin decided to approve it when a random player called Dwex claimed i scammed his corvette?! I've never even met anyone in game called Dwex! The only reason i've been banned is because 3 people who were clearly friends and didn't like me have managed to convince an admin that is is true with no evidence what so ever. I swear to you i am not lying. I have never scammed a car.

Please take another look over ban request and just take everything into consideration. This has really annoyed me to an unmentionable level because i love playing on the server and actually take it seriously and then i get banned for something i had no involvement in. Thank you for reading.