Ban Request-Scamming-Smugbear
Thread Title: Ban Request-Smugbear-Scamming my Mustang

Name of player: |FP| Smugbear

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8993186

Time in GMT: 1:55-2:05 AM

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was selling my Mustang and he offered to buy it so I spawned it and he took it and left the server.

Evidence: :
[Image: evidence.png]

And best of all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wBigZLO4...e=youtu.be
Also do I get my mustang back if he scammed it?
My friend has just told me about someone put a ban request in about me.

Firstly i would like to clear up that i did want to buy the car and he wanted me to pay cash first which i didn't want to do due to being scammed in the past. At that point i walked off and said no thanks or something which should be in the console.

The person in your video wasn't me.. i saw you go off with another corleone and i stayed at the BP. I really don't understand how you have gotten me confused with the person you got scammed off but i am sorry that this has happened to you but i can honestly say that it wasn't me.

I hope you sort this out mate. Nervous x
(12-20-2011, 02:57 AM)Smugbear Wrote: My friend has just told me about someone put a ban request in about me.

Firstly i would like to clear up that i did want to buy the car and he wanted me to pay cash first which i didn't want to do due to being scammed in the past. At that point i walked off and said no thanks or something which should be in the console.

The person in your video wasn't me.. i saw you go off with another corleone and i stayed at the BP. I really don't understand how you have gotten me confused with the person you got scammed off but i am sorry that this has happened to you but i can honestly say that it wasn't me.

I hope you sort this out mate. Nervous x

Thats pretty much a lie because when you spoke, it was your name.And why did he(you) all of a sudden leave?
(12-20-2011, 03:35 AM)Pilot996 Wrote: Thats pretty much a lie because when you spoke, it was your name.And why did he(you) all of a sudden leave?

You've got the wrong person pal. And i don't know, you should of got the admins to check the logs or something.

(12-20-2011, 10:30 AM)Smugbear Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 03:35 AM)Pilot996 Wrote: Thats pretty much a lie because when you spoke, it was your name.And why did he(you) all of a sudden leave?

You've got the wrong person pal. And i don't know, you should of got the admins to check the logs or something.

I would like the admins to check the logs.

Smugbear also scammed me the other day but for $150k
(12-20-2011, 12:30 PM)Slowrider8 Wrote: Smugbear also scammed me the other day but for $150k

Looks like more evidence
(12-20-2011, 12:30 PM)Slowrider8 Wrote: Smugbear also scammed me the other day but for $150k

Slowrider, you picked the lotus up and you know you did. I don't see why you are trying to get me banned when i've done nothing wrong to you. I owned a corvette at the time so i clearly didn't have any need for it. Nervous
(12-21-2011, 12:32 AM)Smugbear Wrote:

Slowrider, you picked the lotus up and you know you did. I don't see why you are trying to get me banned when i've done nothing wrong to you. I owned a corvette at the time so i clearly didn't have any need for it. Nervous

I don't have any lotus in my inventory, you left the second after you got the money
Stop trying to fucking lie
This evidence looks pretty solid, but I am running short on time ATM to really look into this. When I get back I will check this out again.

If what happened was true he will be getting a permaban and you will be refunded your mustang. If anyone has anymore evidence surrounding this scam in particular, please post it.