[Solved] Edit profile
How do I add an image to decorate my profile? It says: 

Image #1
Image to decorate profile. Keep forum rules in mind. Use [img]link[/img]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Also can you put [FL:RP] in front of my steam name to increase chances of promotion?
Kind Regards,
Having the tag in your name does nothing to increase your chances of promotion.

In regards to images, see the example below. I have used your signature in this example to better explain this.

Code:
[img]http://m.imgur.com/g8ldl7n?r[/img]

In order to put any other image, simply put the link in between the two BBCode messages.

Ex: [img]testlink.thisisatest.com/image.png[/img]
          Obviously the link above is not real, but substitute it for a real link and it will work.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
So I will answer to the best of my ability. Lets begin with the first question and the original one;

1) To add an image to our profile go to UserCP - Edit Profile - Then add an image by doing [img] (Image Link) [/img] , this can allow you to add decor and a sense of something unique to your profile

2) Now onto your next point regarding tags. The [FL:RP] tags are a great way to show you are a member of the Fearless Community and to show your support and interest in the community. Having tags doesn't make you more/less likely to get promoted than anyone else and all surround internal decisions by the staff on whom they deem worthy. Many factors are taking into consideration, however tags can sometimes show more interest. But that isn't the only factor and the staff make sure to pick people who have the potential to do the server and the players justice.

If you have anything else you would like to ask feel free to ask away here and I will keep this thread open for some time to allow you to ask what you need.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Also the [img] format can be used in all forums posts, plus you already MUST have [FL:RP] to be promoted
Anyhow it is not a good idea to join the server just to be staff
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Okay thank you guys for the help! By the way of course I didn't join the server to be staff. But my activity and future tag will at least show that I am playing and taking the server seriously and that I am not some troll or guy who brakes rules!
Kind Regards,
(07-25-2017, 10:37 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: Okay thank you guys for the help! By the way of course I didn't join the server to be staff. But my activity and future tag will at least show that I am playing and taking the server seriously and that I am not some troll or guy who brakes rules!

Solved