Frost, Wolven
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:99466670, STEAM_0:1:121483633
Your ban ID:
78082, 78083
Banned by:
[FL] Jonas
Reason:
Frost - BRA (82039) - Cop baiting, and hostaging in public. Permed as per last chance. Should have known alot better.
Wolven - BRA (82039) - Hostaging in public. Should known alot better with his experience.
Involved:
Fry, Janzo, Dragnort
Why we should unban you:
Right to begin with Me and Frost are both sorry for what we have done.
Me, frost and Janzo were basing, minding our own business with our cars across the road. For what ever reason it was, Fry comes over to me and asks for the owner of the Pink BMW, at first i was confused because at the time there was no law stating that out cars couldn't be parked across the road from our property, I'm sorry if there was but at the time of this incident i don't recall there being one.
Like i said before, both, Myself and Frost are very sorry for what havoc we have caused within the server at the time, but we believe that the ban was infact invalid.

Furthermore, you were SRU before this happened and you had raided us multiple times for high walls, us being criminals we are very over protective about our items hence why we did what we did; hostage you. In addition to this, why would you go and take a criminals car after they had said No, mistake me if I'm wrong, you had been warned before hand to not take our cars but you did so anyway.
We had valid reasons to hostage you which i will explain now. If we had got you under gunpoint for taking Frost's car, and then told you to go, you would've more than likely called for backup so that's why i said we are hostaging you.
You asked me to move the car which I then stated it wasn't my car. I then went to get the person that owned the car (Frost) and then you said to him "move the car", you gave no specific place to put the car, we had a hostage at the time and we didn't want to split up our 'gang'. However, you did say to not park it in the road so we listened to your commands and we moved it from the road to the side of the road, where it was fine (like the other cars).
Me and Frost never knew you had a search warrant upon him, we thought time had passed very quickly and thought you stole the car to go impound it or do what ever with it. Again why would we pull guns out for you to then call for backup after, only then to start a raid? I myself believe that would be raid baiting so we thought the best option would to hostage you.
I'm actually very sorry for any inconvenience and we want this matter to be resolved, thank you.
Frost also moved it but as he was moving it, he realised he had to speak to you, he then spoke to you (well i did) i told him to move it, and then he proceeds to move it. 

I also said "It's our property" by that i meant the BMW not the road, sorry if you never understood what we meant.

We think that we should be given a shortened ban or for it to be removed.

EDIT - Just a quick heads up, Fry we're very sorry for taking you hostage but we did have our reasons to.
Wolven

Hello,

You guys, in my eyes intentionally cop baited. The vehicle was already parked legally, if the officer wanted to impound it, you should of called for his superior. You did not, you procceded to move it onto the middle of the road, when he then asked you to move it, multiple times, you guys did not care. Obviously he's gonna impound it when you litteretly parked it in the middle of the road. Then you proceeded to hostage him in public, for a reason that you created yourself. You baited him into this, so you could hostage him. That's how I see it.

For the sake of fairness in your case, I will bring this up with the rest of the team.

You can expect a reply soon. Your paitence is appreciated.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Thank you, i'll be looking forward to hear your conclusion.
Wolven

For the UBR I will be releasing the entire video, will edit this post when its done uploading.

(EDIT)

Video is here 

Spoiler :

To address some of the things you said.

(For whatever reason it was, Fry comes over and asks me for the owner of the pink BMW & i was confused because at the time there was no law stating that out cars couldn't be parked across the road from our property)

I told you the owner of the car had an active warrant on it, you can see this in the video. You even acknowledge this again further into the video.

(Furthermore, you were SRU before this happened and you had raided us multiple times for high walls)

I don't know if this is referring to me or not but I had only joined the server recently and had not been SRU before this or been told about prior raids there.

(In addition to this, why would you go and take a criminals car after they had said No, mistake me if I'm wrong, you had been warned before hand to not take our cars but you did so anyway.)

Like I said before I was not here for this 'warning' and I was moving the car from the road after you had refused to.

(you gave no specific place to put the car)

I said in the video that you cant leave it in the road so it's pretty obvious where I wanted you to move it to.

(However, you did say to not park it in the road so we listened to your commands and we moved it from the road to the side of the road, where it was fine (like the other cars).)

No you didn't you ignored me leaving me to move it to the side of the road myself. This can also be seen in the video.

(i told him to move it, and then he proceeds to move it. )

Again he didn't move the car himself, I had to move it.

When I found the BMW had an warrant I knew it could've been a bug as the ANPR system had been playing up for other people as well so I decided to try and see if we could sort out why there was a warrant on the vehicle and if possible remove (you can see me doing this where I was saying that I didn't want to arrest her but just to talk to her) it but this obviously didn't end up happening.

Best Regards

Fry
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Hello Fry,

I'm here to comment on a few things.

First of all, You were SRU today, I'm human, humans make mistakes, I thought it was before, but if you only just joined the server, then it must've been after, sorry for me mistaking you on that.
Secondly, you didn't say no specific place to put the vehicle hence why were were hesitant to place it in a certain spot, you told us to move it correct? We move it to the road, you then get back in it, and then you proceed to move it back to the same place, why did you do this?

"and then he proceeds to move it." He moves it after I have you under FearRP

"I said in the video that you cant leave it in the road so it's pretty obvious where I wanted you to move it to." - So your saying it was fine where it was, so why did you ask us to move it in the first place?

"I told you the owner of the car had an active warrant on it, you can see this in the video. You even acknowledge this again further into the video" - You told us he had an arrest warrant not a search, that's why when you took it we thought you were stealing it of some sort.

"(you can see me doing this where I was saying that I didn't want to arrest her but just to talk to her) it but this obviously didn't end up happening." - It didn't end up happening because you advanced on moving it yourself thus leaving you in a sticky situation

Just a quick note, when you said "you can't leave your car in the road" i said "we have just done" twice, I myself didn't know it was against the rules to do that, nor at the time did we actually think it was a cop baiting, all we did was leave the car in the road as we had a serious situation inside. Sorry for misunderstanding the 'cop bait' but we believe it wasn't valid to punish us for that as no where in the rules does it state anything about 'cop baiting' or does it explain what it actually means.

Kind Regards,
Wolven
Wolven

Right, I believe there's been a misunderstanding here.

I don't ever remember asking you to move your car onto the road and I think this is causing some issues, If I did ever ask you to move the car onto the road please point it out on the video.

Best Regards

Fry

(EDIT)

I've only just realised how off topic we've gotten. You were banned for hostaging in public, how does any of this have anything to do with your ban.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
right, as you've said in a recent post, you stated "I said in the video that you cant leave it in the road so it's pretty obvious where I wanted you to move it to." - you never told us to move it to a specific place, you said "move it" we moved it into the road and then you move it back to the previous place, please can you can answer my question,
If you wanted us to move the car from the grass, how come when we moved it, you moved it back to the same location? - I'm posting this on behalf of frost as well. I've stated in my post that we had reason to hostage you, likewise and you haven't commented on them to a fully extent.

NOTE: I'm pretty sure you're not a hostage until hostage rope has been applied (unless this rule was removed or edited)
Wolven

Closed untill further discussion and verdict has been made.
Hello Frost & Wolven.

After a rough discussion we have decided to deny this UBR.

Thanks for your effort put into this UBR though.

Jonas.