Hey guys
Hey what's up guys. I'm looking for serious RP, did I come to the right place? IRL I like to do drugs and play gmod. IC I like to be a poor struggling character, and own shops and such. Its more fun, because I like the interaction with people. Does your server have /me?
The following 2 users Like Dairoki's post:
  • Exotic, Eclipze
Yes, you have come to the right place indeed, however this is Semi-Serious, not Serious
We have a selection of roleplay commands, you can check them at F1-Commands while in-game.
Feel free to ask question in OOC chat with // or use /help to contact the teacher team.
Hope to see you in-game!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
As Sharpshooter said, it's semi-serious. But yes, you can still be poor & own shops if you want.

Welcome!
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
The following 1 user Likes Ryan F's post:
  • Archer
Welcome to Fearless
Hi there, welcome to our community.

To get the most out of FL:
Make sure you read the rules and the terms of service
You may want to sign up for some events here
Or if you are having trouble and have questions ask them here
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Welcome to Fearless, smoke weed and run a shop.
Welcome, while it is a Semi-serious server, I like to see more serious RPs. I hope to see you around.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Welcome to the Fearless Community.
Welcome! As has been said before, the server is semi-serious. We have the /me and /it system and a lot more useful commands. Players are also recommended to do good RP, which is rewarded with RP points.

I hope you have a good experience with us!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
We've got the best of both worlds mate, bill your self a massive line of coke IRL then head onto the server and do some IC.

Welcome to the server Wink