[Solved] Unban issue
Hello! I was supposed to be unbanned months ago however I am still banned. I was approved to be unbanned by AwestuckBullet but I'm still banned! Please help.

Thanks for reading Smile
Contact the administrator that approved your UBR; in this case that would be AwestruckBullet
After looking into your previous ban record, you still have a permanent ban going on given by Fefe that was extended by Snowredwulf; I suppose you could ask for that ban to be lifted
You disputed your hacking ban, but not your Double Accounting ban (which I was unaware you even had).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I suggest you make an UBR regarding the DA ban for your bans to be completely lifted and you are able to join the servers again.
Has this resolved your issue?
(07-20-2017, 07:35 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Has this resolved your issue?

Thank you guys for replying but what double accounting ban? Also who do I have to get in contact with to lift the entire ban?

Again sorry for any inconvenience
(07-20-2017, 10:41 PM)Lord Kiinoth Wrote:

Thank you guys for replying but what double accounting ban? Also who do I have to get in contact with to lift the entire ban?

You should make another UBR regarding your DA ban. I found it when I searched up your name in the bans page and saw that you were banned for that. Like I said you should make an UBR regarding that. Only after you will be able to join the servers again.
And no problem man; ask away!
(07-20-2017, 10:48 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 10:41 PM)Lord Kiinoth Wrote:

You should make another UBR regarding your DA ban. I found it when I searched up your name in the bans page and saw that you were banned for that.  Like I said you should make an UBR regarding that. Only after you will be able to join the servers again.
And no problem man; ask away!
Okay thank you very much man Cheese
Is all resolved now?