Unban appeal
Your name: Azmi20

Ban id: 78044

Steam id: [b]STEAM_0:0:183204148[/b]

[b]Ban reason:  Intentionally abusing move body tool to 'have some fun'. Take a break to read the rules.[/b]

[b]Staff member who banned you: [FL] Jonas[/b]

[b]Reason for you to get unbanned:[/b]
[b]I took a look at the rules (what i should've done before) and i'm not going to make excuses like owh my mouse tripped out. I take full responsibility of my behaviour and i would like to apologise to Jonas for my behaviour because i didn't listen. I know my ban is only 1 day and 4 hours, but i have alot of friends who i'm playing serious with on the server and they want to play tomorrow afternoon but my ban is too long to play with them and since i'm going on vacation in the weekend, i would like to ask you if you could unban me, and if you catch me doing the same thing again, then you can ban me for a longer time and i would accept that and won't appeal.[/b]

Sincerely yours,
Azmi20
Hello Azmi20,

I will not let you back on our servers due to the fact that you litterately intentionally abused the move body tool, you picked up the body and slammed it all over the place. It's your own responsobility to read the rules before breaking them. Also, it's not my responsobility that your friends will be playing today, but without you because you're banned. You should think about this before you break the rules.

Jonas.
Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]