Unban
My name: ethan

My ban ID: 78054

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71066107

Banned For: Standing on an injured body to kill it. Don't step on bodies

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

The reason I think my ban was unfair is because I think it was too harsh for what I actually had done. I had not known that a body on the ground was injured, so I walked over it and squatted. Since I didn't know the body wasn't dead, I accidentally killed the person. I was never informed that people who were on the ground were only injured. My mistake was completely honest, and I am sorry that the person was killed. I know the ban is only for a short period of time, but I really do look forward to playing on the server   so it sucks to see I cannot play. I really do like the server and the community (which is why I donated) so please take this urban into consideration. Thanks for your time, Ethan.
Hello Ethan,

I was watching you do this, you stepped onto the body, and started to jump multiple times on it, you're telling me that it was an honest mistake? How could it be a mistake when you litteretly was jumping on the body?

I don't see any reason to unban you at all.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-20-2017, 12:33 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Ethan,

I was watching you do this, you stepped onto the body, and started to jump multiple times on it, you're telling me that it was an honest mistake? How could it be a mistake when you litteretly was jumping on the body?

I don't see any reason to unban you at all.

I was joking around, jumping. I wasn't trying to kill him. If I knew he was only injured and wasn't dead, I wouldn't have done that. But if you don't believe me then ill I can say is I definitely learned my lesson.   Sad
So you're telling me you did not know he was dead nor injured? You thought it was just a ragdoll spawned by an admin?. I really don't see how you've not done this intentionally.
(07-20-2017, 02:20 AM)Jonas Wrote: So you're telling me you did not know he was dead nor injured? You thought it was just a ragdoll spawned by an admin?. I really don't see how you've not done this intentionally.

I knew he was dead. So I didn't see any problems with standing on a dead body. I mean its a body who got hit by a car. I didn't think I was supposed to assume he was injured. When a body is laying on the ground and usually hit by a car they'd have to be dead. I didn't know you could be only injured and on the ground not moving.
Reviewed and denied.

He was not dead, he was barely hit by the car so he'd be injured. You should have known that.

~Jonas.