Review FL
So the message says, (welcome to fearless where we treat pro rpers and recently joined rpers alike) pffffffffft, it is so obvious that fearless has given special treatment and liking to veterans and people who play for long, i guess it's the obvious thing to do, treat the people who are loyal to you special, but atleast remove that Welcome message, i've been put in situations where i'd get banned for doing something a veteran did but he just gets away with it for some reason, and it does happen alot, them getting lower bans or blacklists, i mean how do you say you treat everyone alike? I honestly feel so bad sometimes on the server due to some people being so big headed because of their hours, that inscreasing with their capability of arguing in english mostly due to the fact of them being from and/or born in England, whille i'm from Portugal and can't express myself as good sometimes, they allways win the arguments with the admins, all from just speech. Please review this.
I think you posted this in the wrong place so ill ask an admin to move it to the meme section.

Just another thing to bring up I am not English either so stop playing the victim.

My reply is worded in such a manner because this is aimed at me.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Panda, konsta
Just because you don't get what you want when you want, it doesn't mean others get special treatment.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I'm not sure if this is meant to be your form of a "hi" thread, but this has no bearing on newcomers at all.

Moved to Off-topic.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Mate I'm not from the United Kingdom and yet I can perfectly express myself and speak English very well, you just need simple education
I am from Turkey and not a veteran yet I haven't been treated unfairly a single time.
Maybe you should fix your attitude instead.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I always get treated unfairly and I have 2400 hours, I didn't even get my veteran tags!!!!

I agree!!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox
The moment you stop acting a victim and grow some balls is the moment you'll be respected, and that's not an FL thing, that's a life lesson.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Eclipze, Archer, Reebs
If you dont like it then you always have the choice to leave
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Archer
(07-18-2017, 07:51 PM)Zombie Wrote: Mate I'm not from the United Kingdom and yet I can perfectly express myself and speak English very well, you just need simple education

Are you serious? Stupid. 

Everyone is so hostile, I completely understand what he means. Most of you are big headed twats.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Arkten, Baskingner, Dragnort_, Nuka