[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Discussion
Video 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Your opinion on the current series of Game of Thrones?

[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Wasn't as great as it could've been to be honest, but it's the same every season just getting to grips with things again. However just the hype of how badly I wanted to see it made it good enough for me.

I think the Ed Sheeran cameo was awful and pointless, a bit cringy too lol..
(07-18-2017, 04:51 PM)Falc Wrote: I think the Ed Sheeran cameo was awful and pointless, a bit cringy too lol..

Yh I wasn't that keen on that scene, he looked so out of place.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
(07-18-2017, 10:14 PM)Velsar Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 04:51 PM)Falc Wrote: I think the Ed Sheeran cameo was awful and pointless, a bit cringy too lol..

Yh I wasn't that keen on that scene, he looked so out of place.

Very yeah, all the soldiers from that scene looked like they were scouted from the IT team.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • ITsM4x
I think it's a good start for a hopefully interesting season. I wasn't keen on the Ed scene either they all looked very out of place and it was a bit cringey.
Little underwhelmed to be honest, I get its the first episode of new season but what with the reduction of total episodes per season I figured it'd be a bit more fast paced. I'm sure it'll pick up next week.

Couldn't agree more, it was so blatant it really detracted from what was otherwise a good scene. Onto next week I suppose.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Some of the scenes were a bit predictable and I agree with the others that the Ed SHEERAN cameo was awful, it brought nothing to the story and it irritates me to see non-actors casted in things just because they're famous, apart from that it was a good episode and I can't wait to see what comes next.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Big fat meh from my part
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I thought the opening scene was the best opening opening scene in the whole show.

Also I thought the scenery and music as Daenerys arrived at Dragonstone was insanely good.

The music at 0.20 <3
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Only on season 3, its all still so new to me. Binge-watching like mad!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]