Delivery Jobs
+support

At least there's a bit of Player Interaction with the whole Illegal deliveries + cops stuff; more than Mining or Woodcutting, anyway.

EDIT: To all of you complaining about map size: *cough*
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+ Support

Would be very good for the new map.
+Support

Seems awesome to me, all I can think of is an illegal delivery job with a convoy of other criminals in blacked out vehicles to pretty much protect it. Like someone said previously, just like GTA clan war stuff, would be awesome.
-Support
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-17-2017, 01:51 AM)Broccoli Wrote: -Support

Can you give a bit more reasoninh to why you -supported?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(07-17-2017, 06:05 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

Personally I don't believe that this will fit well into the gamemode.
It's a very complex way of making money and I see other methods easier to make (development wise) and more effective/easier to earn money with (like mining/cutting down trees) not to mention the hassle of having to make this suggestion (adding a vehicle, job and an entirely new delivery system). Also what Yonno said about other similar suggestions like the garbage system getting declined is a good point.

EDIT: Also having a specific job that is only able to passively make money is kinda bad and limiting since we would only want 2-3 people on the job so the gamemode doesn't break and the streets aren't cluttered with vans.
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-17-2017, 06:11 AM)Broccoli Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 06:05 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

Personally I don't believe that this will fit well into the gamemode.
It's a very complex way of making money and I see other methods easier to make (development wise) and more effective/easier to earn money with (like mining/cutting down trees) not to mention the hassle of having to make this suggestion (adding a vehicle, job and an entirely new delivery system). Also what Yonno said about other similar suggestions like the garbage system getting declined is a good point.

There is no need for a garbage system however deliveries are useful, especially when the shipments are larger and distances are longer.
As for the complexity, I cannot comment on that, you're the developer.
We can simplify it by reducing or removing the NPC's and instead using /delivery in a way similar to /mechanic as I told earlier.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+support

reminds me of the truck mission in GTA SA
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support (but won't be added)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+Support