Delivery Jobs
Lightbulb 
Name: Delivery Jobs

Description: Simple delivery jobs for truck drivers to complete for small cash rewards.

Summary

- New job to be added, to separate Taxi Drivers from Truck Drivers. Jobs would be Chauffeur and Delivery Driver.
- New vehicles added to enhance the Delivery Driver job role.
- New delivery system which would only work for the Delivery Driver job.

New job to be added:
Job title would be Delivery Driver and it would have a different colour to the Chauffeur job.
The default playermodel could be something like the following (which is already in the game):

Spoiler :
[Image: hostage04.png] 

New vehicles to be added: 
Mercedes Benz Sprinter Pack (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=247188645) - Four new vans to offer a variety of smaller delivery transport options as well as the big trucks we already have. They have a variety of nice bodygroups and skins. (Some images of a few of the variations).

Spoiler :
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black] 

How the delivery system would work: 
When spawning as a Delivery Driver, you have access to a command called /delivery. This command will initiate the delivery system and create a random delivery job for you to complete. This job will have a randomly generated destination (from the location system) and will give you a random item of "cargo". This item of cargo could just be a theoretical, roleplayed item unless another ways of having actual cargo could be found.
For example:
- You type /delivery
- Notification: "Searching for delivery jobs in your area..."
- Notification: "Delivery job confirmed"
- Notification: "Cargo: <randomly generated cargo> | Destination: <randomly generated location> | Reward: <amount of cash between $100 and $500>

Example in practise: "Cargo: Food supplies | Destination: Outer BP | Reward: $250"

You then drive your preferred delivery vehicle to the destination and fully stop the vehicle, turning off the engine.
If you are in the correct destination, you will receive the cash reward and a new delivery job can be initiated by typing /delivery again.
When you arrive at the destination there will also be a notification: "Delivery complete!"

Why: For a while people have been trying to come up with legal ways of earning money. I feel this could add a bit of spice to the job which is currently a bit lost between Taxi Driving and truck Driving.

Additional features to make it more interesting:

Timer - A timer could be added to ensure you complete the delivery within the allotted time frame. If you arrive after that time, the reward will be less or you could possibly get rejected.

Collision management - During the delivery route, a counter would be keeping track of any collisions that get made. This could have damaged the cargo so at the end, you may receive reductions from the cash reward depending on how many collisions your vehicle has made during transit.

Illegal delivery jobs - There could be a chance of getting offered a job which has illegal cargo i.e. drugs, weapons. While this may give a higher reward, there is also the chance that you get caught by police and arrested. Police have the right to search trucks if suspicious of the contents (by getting a search warrant then pressing R on the vehicle with fists out). If you do not which to accept an illegal job, you can type /delivery again within 20 seconds of receiving the job to cancel it and search for a new, legal one.

Just a fun idea that I had in my head and wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on it were Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 5 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Jonas, Teendiver, Panda, jhayw
This is sound!

+Support.

Reminds me of the Taxi minigame from GTA

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+Support, there should be more ways to make money legally.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Would not hurt anybody at all. It's not too much money, and sounds like it'd be a new fun way to make money rather than semi-afk merchants.

+Support.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
+Support
+Support
+Support.

Maybe a command that players can request a delivery driver to do deliverys for them and they can pay the money on delivery.
I think everybody can agree we need more ways of making money legally.

+support
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
+Support

Would love to see new ways to make money.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
+Support
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]