[UBR] GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 77993

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: BRA (81704) - FearRP, FailRP, should know much better

Involved: Me, Balls and some others

[b]Why we should unban you: I would like to start by saying I feel as if Reebs didn't understand the full situation of the PR i posted. Reebs wrote
[/b]

[b]"Gaming, you should not have been in the area of an active raid. You clearly knew full well that a raid was occurring and made ZERO attempt to flee. This, I find to be FailRP, as well as a violation of FearRP, as you should have feared for your life and attempted to flee." [/b]

[b]So I will explain the whole situation. I was standing at the nexus desk when i heared over the radio that the nexus was being raided, I saw armed men running towards the nexus front and I ran into the garage to escape out the back. When i got there it seems like it was empty and not a guy in site, I began running towards the door to escape the building but before i got there I saw a shot from the jails, then i ran behind a wall. I saw a man come out of nowhere with his handsup, i thought this would be a good idea. So I put my handsup and walked from the wall, I stood still waiting for an order and I get shot down.[/b]

[b]I went into the garage for my own safty and to protect myslelf, I never knew a team of armed men would be down there waiting or whatever they did. I was planing to get out but got shot without warning. [/b]

[b]I don't see how i could get banned for this. [/b]

[b]I would also like to request another admin to take a look at this.[/b]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You cannot request another admin to view your appeal. That's not how this works.

I discussed this with both Viljo and a Supervising Administrator and we all came to the conclusion that you broke a rule yourself.

I would advise against you lying in this appeal. Judging by the video, you were hiding behind the pillar, making ZERO attempt to flee. Furthermore, you ran out into the open, instead of running the other way to try and flee.

I have nothing more to say as your own video backfired against you and I would advise that you refrain from posting evidence that incriminates yourself in the future.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'm not lieing here. Its what happend and as I said, I hid behind there to get away from the gun fire. I then walked out with my hands in the air waiting for an order.

EDIT- I can understand your view on this so please can you conclude this?
While looking and reviewing this video with the SA and Reebs, we came to the same conclusion.
You blatantly broke the rule 2.1e, you ran into his gunpoint, did not even make a single attempt to flee.
You are unarmed, your only chance at that point is to try to run away, negotiation with them would not help if they are the aggressors.
Flee immediately in that situation, since they are not in range to talk with. Simple as that.
(07-15-2017, 07:08 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I'm not lieing here. Its what happend and as I said, I hid behind there to get away from the gun fire. I then walked out with my hands in the air waiting for an order.

And you made zero attempts at fleeing, hence why it was FailRP. Furthermore, the fact that you were even down there and didn't turn right around when you saw guns was both FailRP and FearRP.

Also, what part of your mind told you to go to the garage to get out? Meanwhile, there are 4 perfectly fine doors in the lobby that you could have easily used. Anybody with eyes can see that the doors work perfectly fine. Your video shows no armed men running toward the front, and if you have video evidence of this, I would like to see it, as I HIGHLY doubt that you only captured nine seconds of what happened.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

After i trimmed the video and posted the pr I removed the video file from my pc so i dont have any evidence to prove that there where any players with guns running towards the nexus. I see how this looks like im lying but im really not. I understand that you dont beleave me and thats understandable. i dont mind waiting out the ban if thats the case.
GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:Well, thats interesting.

I moved myself down into the nexus garage when soneone over the radio said that a raid was happening. Soon as i get there it seems clear and nothing was happening. Se i went to run for the door to escape, i then get shot by you and i run to cover. I then see a guy with his hands up so i did the same and step out from my cover and shoot still showing you i was not posing any threat towards you, but you then gunned me down without a valid reason. 

I will not post unless a member from the staff team requests it.

Why did you go into the Garage if it was known a raid was happening? You would head for the nearest exit.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(07-15-2017, 07:23 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:Well, thats interesting.

I moved myself down into the nexus garage when soneone over the radio said that a raid was happening. Soon as i get there it seems clear and nothing was happening. Se i went to run for the door to escape, i then get shot by you and i run to cover. I then see a guy with his hands up so i did the same and step out from my cover and shoot still showing you i was not posing any threat towards you, but you then gunned me down without a valid reason. 

I will not post unless a member from the staff team requests it.

Why did you go into the Garage if it was known a raid was happening? You would head for the nearest exit.

Like I said, I heared over the radio that nexus was being raided and I saw armed men heading towards the nexus front. I ran into the garage thinking I would be able to sneak out the back. I thought they were there to kill the president or somthing. I did not exspect them to be inside the jails. I tryed to run out without being seen.
Posting evidence that incriminates yourself is only going to land yourself on the ban page, potentially with the person(s) you are actually trying to incriminate.

You posted evidence that incriminates yourself, and you clearly should know better given your experience on the server.

I see no reason to Unban you so therefore this appeal is denied.

Word of advice for the future: don't post evidence that incriminates yourself unless you want to be punished.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran