Crash Auto-Restart?
Do the servers have an auto-restart for when they crash?

I was going to make a suggestion to add one, but didn't know if there was already one or not.

I've seen the server crash and be back within a minute or two (not sure if done by an admin or not) and other times I've seen the server stay down (like the build server right now which has been down for 12+ hours).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Server crashes happens every now and then. Rarely by an admin. If it's an admin it will be announced on the server. Otherwise it's a normal crash. As for the build server being down, it's might have been accidently stopped. I'll try to fix it

EDIT: Build had a problem, that caused it to not being able to start. I've fixed it, so now it's up again.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-15-2017, 11:25 AM)Jonas Wrote: Rarely by an admin. If it's an admin it will be announced on the server.

I didn't mean that the admin crashed the server, I meant the admin restarted the server after it already crashed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(07-15-2017, 11:30 AM)RIC0H Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 11:25 AM)Jonas Wrote: Rarely by an admin. If it's an admin it will be announced on the server.

I didn't mean that the admin crashed the server, I meant the admin restarted the server after it already crashed.

Depends on the situation.
If server crashes it restarts its self
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • RIC0H
An Admin/Developer will never restart the server if it crashes. Quite frankly, there's no point as it is already restarting.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]