Tomo the Administrator
Star 
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings, Fearless!

I am pleased to announce the promotion of one of our Trial Admins.

This person has shown extreme dedication to the community since gaining the rank and we are excited to see them return and blossom into their old position of Administrator. 

So without further ado, please welcome our latest addition to the Administrative team, Tomo!

Divey
Supervising Administrator
The following 14 users Like Divey's post:
  • Reebs, Luna, god, Jonas, Yonno, mintblackbeard, Panda, Eclipze, Random, Iraqi Eagle, Pollux, Janzo 火, Jordy, TheSiphon
Congratulations, Tomo!
Welcome back to the team, ol' buddy ol' pal!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Congratulations Tomo! Cheese
I like the pun!?!

Congratulations Tomo - the tranq engine!
Congratulations Tomo!
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
Congratulations
I have nothing against Tomo, in fact, I believe he is a very good addition to the administrative team, however, I believe that protocols announced to the community should be followed when handling promotions.
It clearly states in a thread posted by Floodify when announcing the new Trial Administrator program that a 2 month trial period will be placed on trial admins upon promotion.

Floodify Wrote:Upon a promotion to trial admin, the user in question will receive a 2 month trial period where different aspects are evaluated by the admin team in the end of this 2 month trial period. After a thorough evaluation and discussion within the team, a conclusive result will be made official to the community; either to admin or back to user. It is important to highlight the fact that a user is not demoted, but rather seen as not ready to maintain the servers on the fullest level.
Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78729

Otherwise, congratulations Tomo. Well deserved my boy! Smile
The following 3 users Like Spear's post:
  • Archer, Dragnort_, Teendiver
Welcome back home man
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
congratulations
Wolven