Unban
Your name:Bury

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42365094

Your ban ID:77940

Banned by:[FL] NJperry

Reason:Metagaming / Breaking NLR / Read the rules.

Reason why you should be unbanned:Well First of all,i didnt really NLR. I got killed as president in presidents office because i ran out of hunger. So to the nexus there was a police barricade with checkpoint so i could not still even get in,i was standing outside not even in the nexus. The Powergaming i did is because there were NO chefs NOBODY wanted to become one,and nobody could get me evenn 1 burger for example,so i could die as a president. Metagaming i did because when i opened my gun shop i typed so much adverts and nobody was looking at it, that i had 12 dollars left,and to make adverts it needs like 240 dollars,and a person typed any gun shops open? and i typed yes come to my one.

If you look at the person that reported me you can see on the picture where i stand at the barricade that i wasnt even in the nexus. Please unban me this server was the one i was looking for for months to play serious on and maybe even donate lots of money.

Bury.
Awaiting Administrator's reply.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Apologies for the late reply.

Quote:So to the nexus there was a police barricade with checkpoint so i could not still even get in,i was standing outside not even in the nexus.

That's no excuse to break NLR. You forget everything that happened in your previous life thus you do not go back to where you died. Just looking by how you "I could still not even get in" that implies that you would've gone back in had there been no barricade.

Quote:The Powergaming i did is because there were NO chefs NOBODY wanted to become one,and nobody could get me evenn 1 burger for example,so i could die as a president

Why are you making this UBR if you know you broke the rules? You just admitted to powergaming.

Quote:Metagaming i did because when i opened my gun shop i typed so much adverts and nobody was looking at it, that i had 12 dollars left,and to make adverts it needs like 240 dollars,and a person typed any gun shops open? and i typed yes come to my one.

Read what I said last ^

After looking at what you've put in your UBR, I see no reason to delete your ban. All you've done is basically describe everything that got you banned which is in no way good enough to convince me to unban you. You seem totally aware that you were breaking the rules which is all the more reason to keep your ban.
Denied.