PR: June
Name of player: June

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28478837

Time in GMT: 03:38

Server: V4B1

Summary: Basically we did a Hot Pursuit (ish) on the Red Suburban, We tell them to get out, My friend starts to Cuff him, His friend brings up a gun from behind and Starts opening fire, (When we clearly had his friend Under FearRP).

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4vH9OVq...e=youtu.be

[Image: uImm6KZ.jpg?1]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
Truth is, i only arrived moments later after the fearRP had already been issued, i noticed that Krikorik, who was being pursued pulled out a gun, me assuming this was in fact a conversation and Krikorik attempted to pursue them, I equipped my weapon, and opened fire, i did not know it was fearRP due to me only arriving later, also when i arrived i was not aimed at with a firearm, thus i assumed it was simply a conversation.
[Image: 5nXSqZG.png]
(07-09-2017, 02:10 AM)Goodle Wrote: Truth is, i only arrived moments later after the fearRP had already been issued, i noticed that Krikorik, who was being pursued pulled out a gun, me assuming this was in fact a conversation and Krikorik attempted to pursue them, I equipped my weapon, and opened fire, i did not know it was fearRP due to me only arriving later, also when i arrived i was not aimed at with a firearm, thus i assumed it was simply a conversation.

- Bullshit
- Lying in Courthouse isn't a smart idea.

I clearly had him at Gunpoint at all Times, Which means you should've seen it no matter what, FearRP still applies.
Sorry man, I think you're confusing me with either Twisted Taco or Krikorik, because your video evidence completely proves you wrong.

[Image: t4pNOd8.png]
[Image: myzwJZF.png]
There's me driving up to the location
[Image: ZYG2Dd1.png]
[Image: VPK0QIU.png]

None of your video evidence actually supports me breaking fearRP, and i suppose you're just confused as to who started shooting.
I quickly illustrated the whole thing from my perspective
(I know i drew you holding taco at gunpoint, however i did not pay attention to that due to me driving past)

[Image: i7xjq2M.png]
[Image: u2iY5jB.png]
[Image: ZJ0M5cc.png]
[Image: WCLc1R8.png]
[Image: JjsKNcF.png]
[Image: 5WWaHBG.png]
[Image: oNHQOBW.png]
[Image: AIY7bKP.png]
[Image: Rwy9Xzo.png]
[Image: sKqo6Rk.png]
[Image: 5H6XSJO.png]
[Image: 4vvOx3d.png]
[Image: 2IT02Ph.png]
That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Well technically he participated in the FearRP breakage so i see no reason why he shouldn't be punished aswell.
(07-09-2017, 02:57 PM)The Memester Wrote: Well technically he participated in the FearRP breakage so i see no reason why he shouldn't be punished aswell.

Doesn't matter how often i say "i didn't know it was fearRP" but you just keep holding on
(07-09-2017, 11:47 AM)Goodle Wrote: I quickly illustrated the whole thing from my perspective
(I know i drew you holding taco at gunpoint, however i did not pay attention to that due to me driving past)

[Image: i7xjq2M.png]
[Image: u2iY5jB.png]
[Image: ZJ0M5cc.png]
[Image: WCLc1R8.png]
[Image: JjsKNcF.png]
[Image: 5WWaHBG.png]
[Image: oNHQOBW.png]
[Image: AIY7bKP.png]
[Image: Rwy9Xzo.png]
[Image: sKqo6Rk.png]
[Image: 5H6XSJO.png]
[Image: 4vvOx3d.png]
[Image: 2IT02Ph.png]

That is fucking so good lmao you actually had me in tears for laughter (I'm Fudge btw)
In all seriousness though, I had my gun pointed at Krikorik which you even show in that... um amazing art piece and he is unarmed you should have feared for his life.