Paintball
Going paintballing for my friends birthday I am gonna wear a go pro but I was wondering how bad does it hurt and what would it feel like. I might upload the video.

UPDATE:
Great responses!

Thanks.

Update
Did not let me record. Sorry.
It was quite fun but got a nasty bruise or 2. It killed like a bitch
but I didn't cry and someone sprayed me even though i had my hand up straight in the ass and my side. We played high imapct im pretty sure.

Worse bruise image:
[Image: image.jpg] This is my side.
It doesn't hurt. If you're scared, put a hoodie on too.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Xesus
Dosent hurt at all, still doesnt hurt much at high impact.

Enjoy!
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
The following 1 user Likes Ryan F's post:
  • Xesus
I never went on paintballing, did have a paintball gun fights with my friends in my backyard though... lemme tell you, I am glad we were wearing glasses. Paintballing doesn't seem like it would hurt too much, and I would love to see some high quality video, why not amirite?
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Xesus
I've been paintballing 3 times, prefer airsoft though. Paintballs do hurt initially as it's more like a sharp pain where you got shot for like 5 seconds and then that's it. It's also really intense.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Link, Xesus
Everyone worries about getting hurt first time paintballing. You ain't using real bullets boy, back in 'nam we didnt have the eye protection paintballers have.

From experience, I remember being friendly fired in the hand at close range and having a 1 vs 20 and being shot 10 times in the inner thigh.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Xesus
(07-07-2017, 09:25 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: I never went on paintballing, did have a paintball gun fights with my friends in my backyard though... lemme tell you, I am glad we were wearing glasses. Paintballing doesn't seem like it would hurt too much, and I would love to see some high quality video, why not amirite?

Yeah
It doesn't hurt much when they burst on impact, it hurts when they don't burst and they bounce off your bones. But don't let that frighten you, it really doesn't hurt that bad regardless of whether they burst or not.
I have never played paintball, but this thread brought back some bad memories from where I was crying in the woods in fetal position because someone shot me in the thigh with a softgun
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Never really hurt but I wore one of those masks where it only covers my face and I got hit on the back of the head so yeah that hurt felt like a golf ball because it did not splat either it just bounced off my head lmao
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum