Envy Out
Never thought I would of been making this thread a few months back but as you have probably seen for yourself my activity on the server is awful at the moment. I struggle to stay on the server for 5 minutes max and I have completely lost interest. I am not going to flood this with paragraphs or list the names who I made friends with on here because there would be too many. I met some great people on here and those people know who they are.

I will definitely be sticking around for Estleback but that will be the only time you will most likely see me on the server really and I still have a few graphic requests I will finish and I am contemplating whether to close Prestige Team.
Like I already said I have lost Interest and I just do not personally like the direction that the server is going in my opinion, I just do not like where the future of fearless is headed. 
That's a bye for now
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 4 users Like Envy's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Xesus, Link, TheSiphon
Goodbye Envy! You are the one true sole who kept the party going! Stay in touch man!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Envy
Eh, Keep me on steam yeah? I want to bully your accent more. (we are the real dream team on pubg <3)p

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Envy
No way Gazzaaaaa! Still get the team together for PUBG though! Wink
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Envy
Ly xo
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Envy
Such a great person you are! I think it'd be hard for anyone not to become friends with you. Always welcome back here Envy!

Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Envy
It is sad to see that you have lost interest in fearless, but I am happy you are sticking around for EBC. Good luck Envy.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Envy
Take care buddy!
Let's just hope that Estleback will be doing alot of things, so you come back online frequently! No, but seriously, take care!
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Envy
Sad to see you go. I didnt really get to know you but you seemed cool. Good luck!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Envy
Ayy take care man, you're a chill guy.

Thanks for keeping me intact with the class sigs!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Envy