Permament ban for ToS?
Your name: The Roddy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42871469

Your ban ID: 63628

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: ToS

Involved: ????

The whole idea is that I was not trying to get on server for ages probably, and now when I tried, apparently I'm banned for ToS, permamently. I have no idea what ToS exactly I've broken, I have no idea about any rules I've broken, and probably the ban was even issued to me when I was offline for months already. Can someone like, explain why I got permament ban, because I really have no idea.
Hello Roddy,

I've just finished having a chat with Temar. He found you trying to hack into the donate site through injection. If you would have read the Terms of Fearless Services, you would know that hacking is under zero tolerance (which is pretty much common sense anyway).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(07-05-2017, 05:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Hello Roddy,

I've just finished having a chat with Temar. He found you trying to hack into the donate site through injection. If you would have read the Terms of Fearless Services, you would know that hacking is under zero tolerance (which is pretty much common sense anyway).

Well, I never tried to hack the donation page through the SQLi (I think that's what you're talking about). I have an idea that I am using VPN half of the time, maybe someone else from the same shared ip scanned the website or whatever with scanner for SQLi vulnerabilities or something like that.

Anyway, thanks, that's still your choice whether to unban me or not.
(07-05-2017, 05:22 PM)Tekno Wrote: your choice*

Sorry, not my first language, trying the best I can lol
(07-05-2017, 05:21 PM)Roddy Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: -snip-

Well, I never tried to hack the donation page through the SQLi (I think that's what you're talking about). I have an idea that I am using VPN half of the time, maybe someone else from the same shared ip scanned the website or whatever with scanner for SQLi vulnerabilities or something like that.

You are being very specific in your reply, whilst I have not mentioned any of these things. This leads to me believe you are lying. I trust Temar to have made the ban legitimately. He even made the tool to detect this activity.
Kind Regards,

(07-05-2017, 05:37 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:21 PM)Roddy Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: -snip-

You are being very specific in your reply, whilst I have not mentioned any of these things. This leads to me believe you are lying. I trust Temar to have made the ban legitimately. He even made the tool to detect this activity.

Tool = WAF provided by cloudflare probably. I'm specific in my reply since I understand why I was banned, word 'injection' that you also mentioned can be only XSS 'injection' (but XSS is cross site scripting, so it's not usually called 'injection') or SQL injection, SQL injection (SQLi shortened) is much more closer to what you I believe mentioned previously.
Nevertheless, I understand that I won't be unbanned because of those replies since developer is more trusted for sure, I am still replying however because this is public thread and I don't want to look like an idiot who apparently 'disclosured himself lying' by mentioning something he wouldn't know if he wouldn't do that.
Apologies for the delay. I've been deciding what to do with this unban request. You have not provided any evidence to disprove your ban, and we will be trusting Temar on his decision.
Kind Regards,

Denied.
Kind Regards,