V5P
Alright lads, what do you think of replacement of V4B1 for V5P? Excited? Disappointed?
I for example I'm waiting for V5P to replace V4B1 already, V4B1 is a horrible map with horrible performance that I personally get higher FPS in PUBG and other games than V4B1 in a 2006 game.
Comment down what you think.

And will there be a teaser for V5P in the future and release date? Will it be soon in the summer that everybody will be available to play it or in the end of the summer where everybody will be busy with education?
I really liked V4B1, I think you're only doing this to start a flame war imho
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
cool map, cool beans add it quick

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Yonno, Luna
I have always been a v2p guy, so I am excited to see v5p.
Me and Yonno can live our secluded familyRP Wink
The following 5 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Yonno, [FL:RP]Zedd, Pollux, Link, Luna
I am so excited for this change! This map will open up a lot more PassiveRP opportunities and it wont be hard to transfer some dupes from V4B1 to V5P, with some tweaking it will be done. They could possibly re-enable the V2P dupes, so people can transfer them on to V5P.
Im quite excited for V5P tbh, can't wait for the good FPS
Wolven

Lol, its FL we will wait atlast one year before they will change anything Tounge
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Some great base locations on v5p, looking forward to enhancing my roleplay with them
Seems odd to change the map of the server that everyone plays on.
Surely it would be better to change the map of the server that no one plays on.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(07-04-2017, 09:47 PM)RIC0H Wrote: Seems odd to change the map of the server that everyone plays on.
Surely it would be better to change the map of the server that no one plays on.
Of course everyone plays on V4B1 because it is the only map that 70+ players can play on compared to Littletown that is small and you can't even spawn a car.
Replacing a map for a server that no one plays is a waste of money, if you change the map of the second server it will be empty. Second servers are always and will be empty regardless. In order to make people play V5P replace V4B1 for V5P for better performance and more space. FL gets over 70 players a day and it is reasonable to replace V4B1 for a bigger map especially when we get a peak of 70+ players.