beeping breaches
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: beeping breaches

Description: breaches will make a beeping noise when they are placed on a surface and keep beeping until either they detonate or removed

Why: in real life there usual a priming sequence which when done there will make a beep to warn that bomb is live and ready go off and will keep beeping until it gone off
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JohnSilver's post:
  • Wolven
+Support
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-Support

All due respect, this isnt how it is in real life, as SWAT/SRU breaches are activated by plugging in a wire and tripping the detonater, and even military grade C4 Plastic Explosive does not beep. I like the concept, but I honestly can't support something that doesnt support realism.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+support

make it have a short countdown once detonated, like 3 seconds, and in that time it beeps a bit
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+support, defenders should know when a breach is being placed as there is currently no indication of it.
Perhaps a certain text popping up is a nice replacement, too.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-04-2017, 06:33 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Support

All due respect, this isnt how it is in real life, as SWAT/SRU breaches are activated by plugging in a wire and tripping the detonater, and even military grade C4 Plastic Explosive does not beep. I like the concept, but I honestly can't support something that doesnt support realism.

He said it all.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Reebs
+Support.
(07-04-2017, 06:33 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Support

There is a line drawn with realism on Fearless, this suggestion is a great improvement for breaches on both sides of the raid parties. Government place down a breach and all of the criminals inside the base will disperse from the beeping noise to clear for cover giving the government a clear entry whereas on the other hand the criminals being raided know where they're coming from and if they're breaching or not so they can prepare. It's a win win situation IMO and I believe this is a great idea.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Devon, Archer
+Support
Wolven