Unban Request | karl-police
Unban Request - karl-police
I posting this UBR for him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your name: karl-police

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39306545

Your ban ID: 77845

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Threatening to DDoS - DDoS is not a joke

Involved: Me and CDMers?

Why we should unban you:

So, first of all its not inside the rules. I'm afraid to say that there isn't even something saying in the rules that you have to read ToS. I mean even if it is on the forums after I asked Sparx, even if it is under important threads, also important threads is not visible at the first page you need to click on News and Announcements, I would have never find ToS until I broke something of it to ask what this is.
The sad thing is about it, it got over 16,000 views and when I said the word (you know what word) people started writing in OOC which was like everybody knows about that except me. Then DDOS written like this doesn't appear anywhere on the ToS but I think I broke 1.12 which could have been permanent after scrolling at the ban bar thing. (Please, do not say that I should not get unbanned because I didn't get permanent banned thats something that would make me stay like an idiot.) Also, English isn't my main language but I am good at it and good at school and the best of my school so I can understand it very well.
I started playing and playing and playing and it was fun for me and I was evolving into the server and learning alot of things sadly there needs to be ways to learn something but what I learned today actually I speak to this later.

I am afraid to even say DDoS now what if server lags 100 times and I ask if somebody is ddosing us or if I say Server Crashers are not good people maybe they get ddosed by someone one day idk its now confusing please clean that out for me or I end as a psychopath.
Then I am supposed to help alot of servers so I know rules even without reading them and yeah I think do not tell somebody DDoSing as a joke cause its not something nice and it could happen to myself too, this is something that prevents me saying it if you know what I mean. Now why did I do it?
Well, I tell you even what happend.

I join the server and spawn a truck the first thing that happends is that I get CDMed while I was trying getting into my Scania truck which isn't easy if you don't know where to look at to get inside. Then I saw a prop pusher and called an admin, the admin came really, really fast to this guy maybe admin heard it or saw it before.
Then my truck got stolen and damaged and it pissed me of then I put a trailer on it, when I spawned it it killed me but a paramedic healed me after some minutes.
Then I get inside my truck and a BMW cinda gets stuck into the trailer and steals my trailer and places it on the street and says fuck you to me.
Then I go take my trailer, rotate it and try to put it inside the hole thing inside my truck which is hard and well I get CDMed by a white cinda looking Smart car thing next to my Scania like I get CDMed again but it injured me only. Then I wanted to tell CDMers that they should die or something like that but I said Omg I will DDoS CDMers if they don't stop. BUT WAIT I wanted to say it in OOC but it came into @. Now I don't notice some things, I think sometimes isnt joking with DDoS bad? But I just do it and I don't know why its something I work on since long but doesn't happen often. Now the luck put it inside @ and I normally don't do these mistakes. But then I wanted to put it in OOC and modified it a bit more so that it says joke and after that point an admin came and it wasn't a regular one it was a super admin. Then people wrote in OOC
Well, the fact is CDMers triggered me today like everyday but maybe today I got enough from them. Well, Awe physguns me up and says that I get banned for a long time. I was thinking about hours or days, what I get is months. And he took really long for it I think he expected something from me so I apologiesed before he bans me that was like 1 minute after he physguns me up.

Ah yeah I want to mention my self Karl-police
So well, then I got banned when I the info said go check on forums which I don't like to hear if you can't use it I see 3 Months and I was saying wtf. Then I wanted to know everything and why and Sparx told me ToS sadly I am not experienced and don't know what ToS could actually mean but I didn't saw it. Whatever I was playing alot on the server and now I get 3 months banned I actually feel very sad for this cause people seemed already to write positive things and then this shit happends and I just ask why did this happen, now I can only say it happend and lets see how much luck or whatever this thread is gonna bring me.

So lets hope for something positive like shorten ban time or unban and please clear things out I am confused with otherwise I ask stupid things which I don't want to.
Kind Regards,
AegeanGR

[img][Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:142201893&b=7][/img]
At the time of considering your ban, I considered giving you a 6 month ban. I then decided I would give you a 4 month ban instead. Joke or not, NEVER threaten to DDoS attack anyone, EVER. Over the internet, you do not know who anyone is, the person you threatened has no reason not to take it seriously.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]