Report: λ-Lambda
Name of player: λ-Lambda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91124152

Time in GMT: 1:15 PM GMT +1

Server: V4B1

Summary: Well it clearly shows on the video the sru not giving a damn about fear rp and just moving about wilst at gun point.

Evidence: http://plays.tv/video/595a556925d55bff9b/yyy
In my defense, his voice in the game is very quiet, this video was edited down so it would not show me afterward acknowledging that he was indeed talking to me, I left his building as instructed. I did not do anything to harm them during this time as I was confused on who he was talking to. He was taking another officer hostage so I thought he was talking to a college. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I still did what you told me in the end, however, no harm done.
You ended up raiding us xD what do u mean ahah, and no my volume isn't low, maybe you should consider putting urs up, and no the video was not edited, simply Turned on and off the recording to show ur Rule breakage. Thank you
We raided after we bought the hostage back for your 2k price you even tied up the negotiator. I do recall exchanging custody of one of your Corleone's as well. You're video only shows the initial interaction. We entered after ramming your door and you caught us off guard. I don't appreciate that you cut the video so it does not show that I complied, there should be logs of when we raided because I used a detonator to gain access after we recovered our officer from you.

You did tell me to leave your base, that even in the video. I simply didn't hear you the first few times you were trying to talk to me.
So I left we I actually realized you were talking to me, not a smart move letting me leave in all honesty, my friend...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, i was having a discussion on discord about something unrelated because it was important, So it might be partially responsible for the miscommunication, however, I still feel like your in game voice is still quiet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As for you not editing the footage, I find it laughable that you don't show the entire situation and even after it happened you were arrested not killed in fact not even shot at you surrendered. There was no real need for this PR in my opinion and in my view, you only posted it out of sheer spite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
An extra detail to note is that I had my weapon out as soon as I entered his base with other officers I had to safety my gun when he hostaged "frost"
--Involved, I am one off the officers involved in this raid and witnessed the situation--

I believe there was a miscommunication because Lambda was on discord with myself. The entire time he thought you were either talking to Frost or talking to one of your teammates but you seem to have only recorded part of the evidence, if you had continued recording it you would see that once Lambda found out that you were talking to him, he backed away immediately.
all i'm reporting here is your failure to comply to fear rp nothing else, if you were on discord and didn't hear, well that's your fault, next time don't do it, everyone can hear me in game perfectly, why can't you? Thoose are your game issues, wich made you fail fear rp, that's all, i did not cut any video, and yes we proceeded with the rp and i ended up arrested, did u see me fail rp there? nope, all i did was start recording when u were breaking fear rp and end the recording once i had evidence. Sorry for that, hope you understand.
The evidence clearly shows Lambda not complying to fearRP in that current situation. His colleague was put under gun point and Lambda ignored the demands of Nazz.

As you can see in the video the other officer started to back off, but Lambda proceeded to stand next to the hostage taker and the hostage, and thus breaking FearRP. The fact that your in-game volume for voice is low does not mean that you can't use common sense when someone has a hostage.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.