Unban Request - stoplaughing
All posts made by Create are on behalf of stoplaughing unless stated otherwise.

Your name: |3?? ?!v| stoplaughing

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78123992

Your ban ID: 77457

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Double-accounting 3 times in a row.

Involved: Negative

Why we should unban you: 
I believe I should be unbanned, because I want to show that I have matured by not breaking any rules. Despite, the numerous bans and DAs; I want to commit that I will not be ignorant and disruptive towards other people and my self. 

On my last chance, there was an incident where I have lost all control of myself and took aggressive rp too far, without thinking and viewing the consequences it was going to result in. This had occurred with Jonas and I. When I have decided to take him hostage for hitting me with his car. Once this had happened, he gave me a chance to reverse the case and ignore what happened only because he was being generous. However, by my idiotic and obnoxious self I decided to take his chance bluntly by being a childish brat. Thus, progresses my chance of being banned. Even by this, he took his final straw and gave me another chance or else I will be banned. Yet again I have done the complete same thing as before —  by arguing back and being unconscious. Jonas was now sick and tired of my misery and established a ban. In contrast to all of this, what I should of had done to not repeat the same mistakes. Was that when dealing with aggressive rp, I should first use all my senses to come up with a judgement, to then exert the RP. 

The bans, due to double accounting was because I was thinking I would be able to get away with it. Despite knowing it would only lengthen my ban. By which then, I was caught by Jonas that then said that my chances of rejoining would be positive, however I took it differently and thought he had said something about being banned. Resulted me spawning props that caused an inconvenience and ticked him off. With this being said, I doubled accounted for the last time and I had four hours, within that time I did not break any rules. Then again I was caught by Jonas, but this time I was not a fool. I took this mod sit seriously and followed what he had said to me. Even when he had told me that I wouldn't be able to come back. With the solid evidence and reason being backed up to support his hypothesis. I felt it wouldn't be possible to come back. But I decided to do so as he had said previously.

The harassments and violating steam terms and conditions within the fearless group. Was the result of my restless toxicity. That had continued for days, I was not tired of using my language into hate towards the group. Even when I am wasting my time. I was then banned from the forums for attempted hacking, as the result of my harrassments. I would like to propose this very apologetically and express my regrets of my doing. I acknowledge the offence that I have done and will not break the terms and conditions of the community. Ever again.

After my ban from fearless, I went onto another community to only then get banned for the same attitude I have brought, thus being banned for nine months. Only to make matters worst, I made another account that they never knew about, but this time I role-played more seriously. By reading the rules and understanding the consequences I have reduced my time being banned and went forward. However I did have twelve blacklists, for my intentional and unintentional actions. With four-hundred hours on limelight, I knew that any time could be an ending, I emailed an admin that I was double accounting, inspite of a member threatening to expose me. Once I was banned, I was told to wait six-months until I can post an unban request, but I couldn't resist myself from the anger that I had built up because I was impatient. To express my stupidity, I double accounted again and minged the server by spawning massive props. From there I double accounted more than once. Which indeed did not help my case. I took a break from being a nuisance and decided to let it go. From this I should of had controlled myself and realize the depth of the consequence. 

The reason, why I should have one last chance on fearless is because I understand the negativity impacted within the community and the members. I will obey the rules and not break them and have self-control as well as understanding of different concepts of RP. In order to be fair with other people.
Let me just get this straight, you're wanting me to remove your forums ban, and your two permanent bans?. I will review this later completely.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Stoplaughing, you still have not answered my question. Do you still wish to persue this UBR?
(07-05-2017, 07:24 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Stoplaughing, you still have not answered my question. Do you still wish to persue this UBR?

Yes, I still wish to pursue with this UBR.
You still have not answered my question. I need you to confirm what I've asked.
(07-05-2017, 07:47 AM)Jonas Wrote: You still have not answered my question. I need you to confirm what I've asked.

Yes, I wish for the forum bans to be removed/expired as well as the permanent bans that stop me from playing on the servers. I just want to be back at FL and to be able to participate in RPs
Good. I'll see if I have time for getting a verdict today. I might ask more questions. Stay put.
Hello again. I will bring this up with the team and hope to get a conclusion soon.

Your paitence is appreciated.
Hello stoplaughing.

I will conclude this now, and let you know the reason for the conclusion. We have chosen to deny you because you have broken so many rules, and thus gathering alot of bans. On top of that, you even procceeded to break Terms of Service, up to multiple times.

We will have your ban remained. Denied.

Jonas.