Unban Request - BahadirGegez78
Posting on behalf of BahadirGegez78 as he cannot post on the forums

Your name: BahadirGegez78

Your ban ID: 77832

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217861374

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] Yonno

Reason why you should be unbanned: (Translated from Turkish)
Hello Admins,
I was banned for 'Breaking FearRP' by Yonno. Sharpshooter told me about fearRP after I was banned, but I didn't know that before I got banned, as my English skills are very poor. I have just joined the servers, and I broke a rule as I couldn't read them, but I promise to find a way to read the rules and not do it again if I get unbanned. For these reasons I'd like my ban to be removed.
Many Thanks, BahadirGegez78
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hello Bahadir,

Tomo warned you for breaking FearRP yesterday when he picked you up for a similar case. He even managed to translate it to Turkish through Google Translate, and you seemed to understand as you followed FearRP afterwards. Today you've been breaking multiple rules and I managed to catch you red-handed on breaking FearRP. The fact that you do not speak English does not mean you are allowed to break rules. I am in no way responsible for your knowledge of the rules and thus you received a punishment for breaking FearRP, considering you got a warning for it yesterday. I hope it's a lesson learned like you said, but I personally see no reason to remove your ban.

Kind regards,
Yonno
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Posting on behalf of the banned player

Thanks for the reply,
I just saw a situation with several police officers,and went to check it.They told me to leave,and tazed me just as I was leaving,then I got banned. I do not know if it is considered fearRP,but if it is I'm deeply sorry and I promise I won't do it again if I'm unbanned.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
It's your responsibility to know the rules. We'd rather have you ask questions about them then break them because you don't understand them.

That said, denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]