[Pas] The Proud Citizens of the Glorious Keg Partying Nation of Janova (In 3-D)
ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you wish to run for Mayor for one of our cities, you must be a citizen of Janova, and you must make a campaign post on this thread (make it look like an application, and make it neat).
(12-23-2011, 08:54 PM)elder189 Wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you wish to run for Mayor for one of our cities, you must be a citizen of Janova, and you must make a campaign post on this thread (make it look like an application, and make it neat).

ClusterF**ked ads will be glared at for ALL of eternity

... we will also beat you with fausties left sock...trust me..that suck is fucking nasty >:

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Question:

(12-23-2011, 01:43 AM)elder189 Wrote: If you wish to become a citizen or a leader of Janova you must contact either Elder or Nadrick and they will decide if you are good enough to party with them.

What do you mean with a "Leader of Janova"? Do you mean a mayor or another thing? I can't really figure that out.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Coffee Jr
(12-23-2011, 09:10 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Question:

(12-23-2011, 01:43 AM)elder189 Wrote: If you wish to become a citizen or a leader of Janova you must contact either Elder or Nadrick and they will decide if you are good enough to party with them.

What do you mean with a "Leader of Janova"? Do you mean a mayor or another thing? I can't really figure that out.

janova has city's that currently have no leaders, so you could lead one of our prefounding cities

OR

you can request land to found your own settlement within janova!

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Coffee Jr
(12-23-2011, 09:26 PM)nadrick Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 09:10 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Question:

janova has city's that currently have no leaders, so you could lead one of our prefounding cities

OR

you can request land to found your own settlement within janova!

^ What he said, but Leaders in Janova are those who hold a political position, such as a Mayor or Overseer. But leaders are also those who have completed outstanding feats within Janova. Examples of those would be Heroes, GunFISH, Faustie, and the rest of the original Allies which will be mentioned soon.
when the server comes back online, to celebrate im opening a janova coffee house...where the coffee prices will be outrageous but the rp will be fun and full of comedy Smile

The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Elder
Being a saint and religious leader of Janova I feel I should convert the "Holy Grounds of Nozawa" into a shrine of Nozawa.
The following 2 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • Elder, Coffee Jr
I believe the saint of Nozawa should be the mayor of Nozawa! Afterall, He is the holy one!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I am pleased to announce that GunFISH has been made Mayor of The Holy Grounds of Nozawa. Everyone congratulate him! Cheese
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • GunFISH, Coffee Jr
Congratulations Gunfish!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GunFISH