Allow SRU /Locker access on Police Chevrolet
Title of Suggestion: Allow SRU /Locker access on Police Chevrolet

Description: Allow the SRU to use the /locker command on the police chevrolet.

Why: Currently SRU can only use the /locker command on the SRU Van, but you can only use the Van when someone has enough RP points to spawn it. (which isn't that often)
Allowing SRU to have access to the /locker command on the police chevrolet will allow the SRU to resupply in the field (or change loadout) without the need of going back to the nexus to do so.

Just to show that it doesn't currently work:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=961166506
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
I can't find the thread, but this was suggested before.

Still, +support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support ofc
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Why would SRU who get AWPs and shotguns be able to access a locker containing spikestrips and other police patrol tools/weapons?
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Falc
(07-01-2017, 06:44 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Why would SRU who get AWPs and shotguns be able to access a locker containing spikestrips and other police patrol tools/weapons?

SRU need a vehicle in the field that they can ressuply from, it was either this idea or remove the RP points needed for the SRU van so SRU can actually spawn it.

You decide which option you'd prefer.

Also if the SRU spawn the Police Chevrolet, then the Police Chevrolet becomes an SRU vehicle and not a police vehicle.
(meaning they should be able to resupply from it)

I get that SRU shouldn't be able to use /locker on police spawned Police Chevrolet's, but they should be able to use /locker on SRU spawned Police Chevrolet's.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
i see this more of a bug tbh

OT

+support
+support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
+Support
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
+Support