[Solved] Pc wont start up at all
So the story here. I wanted to make a roleplay with a voice changer, something different from the normal stuff, so i downloaded a voice changer (cannot remember what one) and it installed its drivers and asked me to restart my pc, so i did and it was working for a little but and suddenly I got a blue screen displaying a error message, i cant remember what it said but now my pc wont display anything and i cant boot it into safe mode and i have no idea how i can fix it. All the fans, lights and everything works but it does nothing. I uploaded a video here so please im open to anthing that can help me out because im really stuck

[Image: giphy.gif]
Well, I've had this issue before. Take out your RAM and put it back in, including your graphics card. By the way, spamming those. You could've messed up your BIOS settings.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Do what envy said

BUT

Since your not flashing to the splash screen, Id also take out the CMOS battery (it's a small cell battery on your motherboard) and then hold down the power button. Make sure the computer is off then put it back in. You may also want to unplug the power cord and hold the power button to discharge any excess power and discharge capacitors, then plug it back in, as a optional step.

And voila hopefully
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Devon, Mustang
(06-30-2017, 05:41 AM)Prompt Wrote: Do what envy said

BUT

Since your not flashing to the splash screen, Id also take out the CMOS battery (it's a small cell battery on your motherboard) and then hold down the power button. Make sure the computer is off then put it back in. You may also want to unplug the power cord and hold the power button to discharge any excess power and discharge capacitors, then plug it back in, as a optional step.

And voila hopefully

Thank you so much dude! This has worked and its back! I cannot thank you enough. I thought my pc was a gonner
Solved.