Report Nuka, 3xtreme
Name of player: [effell] Nuka, 3xTrem

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6148371
STEAM_0:1:65277114

Time in GMT: 12:59 GMT +1

Server: V4B1

Summary: So a big shootout was occuring, some random guys were shooting in the middle of industrial, then i was driving my car there and i accidentaly ran over a police officer, i immideately stepped out of the car and because people were shooting i moved a bit because i didn't wanna get shot, then the SRU starts arresting me for no reason, and in the middle off all of this the Police start raiding our base randomly even tho rebels had nothing to do with it, and it was my house and my base, and even before they had a warrant on me they were allready inside, (sorry for breaking fear rp, i was just trying to get some evidence) Thank you.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_9twCscSH0
Firstly:
What have I done? I did not arrest you, and even if I did; running over an officer whether accidental or not, is an arrestable offence. Regardless, I would like to remind you random arrest is an IC matter and not grounds for a PR. But that doesn't matter, because I didn't arrest you, issue the warrant or even ask for your arrest.
Secondly:
You also broke FearRP. You should not allow OOC actions to affect your IC; this is not permitted. If someone is breaking rules, you must inform an admin or make a PR, you cannot break further rules to gather evidence.
Thirdly:
You haven't actually stated that I have broken any rules at any point in this post.
Fourthly:
Literally no evidence. Video is not connected in any way. Video is of SRU killing someone in jails.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
M8, video evidence, right there, of you leaving the base wich you were not allowed to enter in the first place, and yes OOC actions dont affect my IC but since i got bugged on jail i got a chance to record your actions before you could minge any further. Now even after your statement "i have nearly 1000 hours what do you think you know", i don't need 1000 hours to be aware of the rules, every1 can break them even admins, you can say whatever in your defense, i will wait for an admin to review this.
OP has edited post to alter evidence submitted.

No one stated anything about that base. All I heard was 'We need some officers in here'; I followed the SRU in. I have not breached your base, rammed any doors, opened any doors even; I simply followed some SRU in. And AGAIN, entering bases without a search warrant is an IC issue anyway! Not for a PR. Take up false warrants and unlawful raids with the President.

For the 1000 hours thing, I did not state that lmao? Your evidence is weak at best.
Nuka
Okay, so the only rule I see being broken here is FearRP and it was by you.

It is completely valid to arrest someone for running over a police officer with their car.

As for the raid, do you have any proof that they did not get a warrant? Because I'm pretty sure that if someone gets an arrest warrant (which you did), a search warrant is inclusive in that meaning they did have a right to search your premises.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
To collect evidence... wich is all you ever ask Mr Tomo, "have you recorded?" "did you record?" "where is the evidence?" well it's right there, you can hear them inside even before the warrant was issued on me, that's why.
It is considered random raiding, wich is against the rules Mr 1000 hours.
'Mr Tomo'? 'Mr 1000 Hours'?

I don't have a 1000 hours bud
Nuka
People like you who act superior and minge are the reason this community is decaying tbh.
Okay.
Nuka