PR - [FL:RP]Whiskey & Twisted Taco
Name of player: [FL:RP]Whiskey and Twisted Taco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83788548 and STEAM_0:1:44823639

Time in GMT: ‎29 ‎June ‎2017, ‏‎12:00:43

Server: v4b1

Summary: Myself and Zombie were in an un-owned apartment making coffee, when the 2 users came into the apartment and hostaged us with no demands. They didn't ask for money and then we were threatened with death unless we told them our birthdays. This was not a mug, I feel like this was a random/invalid hostage sit.

Evidence:
Posting for Whiskey and Taco as they are unable to at this moment.

Taco Wrote:We got into a shootout with the police, what happened next was that we wanted to search houses to rob them. So we went to the apartments to take a look, when I went up the stairs, I found an apartment that wasn't sold and there were some guys in there, my friend then started asking them questions.

I saw a guy wearing the gasmask suit, so I thought he was geared up, I kept my eyes on him alot even though it looked like he was afk.
In the end, Whiskey uncuffed the guys, to look more closer at it, heres the video from Whiskey's perspective:

Whiskey Wrote:Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
Herewith I would like to take action against the ban request, which against me and my new found friend.

What happened is: I was with my new found friend because I only about 1-2 hours know to go on booty, after which we had a shooting with the police, I have said in the same and more houses to take - And im also said Which I will perhaps again make a bullshittery part and when we find people ask questions.

Then we arrived with the car at because apartments there and there and searched there an inhabited apartment around there all worth taking.

Then my friend found the guys there: Zombie and his friends

As I can see in the video with me, I was the whole time the weapons in touch and also to use, The guy in the corner and the wall has looked at was probably AFK But looked dangerous for me because he has worn a gasmake and military clothes , So I decide to make provision and make sure that he can not help us when he comes back.

Then I had the Briliaante idea to record this and then later with me in the video because of the Bullshittery Part.

As we can see at the end, we let civilians free again because he seemed to us unimportant and He with the doctor the cuffs

I think the video is expressing itself.

Note to other (Trial)Administrators, feel free to handle to handle the case.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Approved.

There was really no reason to take hostages in this situation, and it would have been enough to just keep the players under FearRP by pointing guns.

8.1 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.
8.7 Using ropes is only for taking a player hostage. Do not use ropes for any other reason.
Punishment fix.
Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]