Remen3's Unban Request
Your name: Remen3

Your ban ID: 5821

Banned by: [FL] Elderp Claus

Server: RP_EvoCity V2D

Involved: So, I finally got my texture packs and all fixed, I can no longer see any purple and black checkered surfaces and I walk around exploring the world and then I met this guy with an unlocked car, I enter the car but then the player asked me NICELY to get out so I did as he requested and to my surprise an admin drags me ontop of a roof and then BAM banned, no reason no warning nothing whatsoever did I mention that I am new to this game and server?
(So, I entered the players car and got out, an admin used the phys gun to drag me ontop of a building in which I disconnected around 1 minute later, I tried to reconnect but it said I was banned and it told me to go to the forums)

Why we should unban you: I think my ban sentence should be decreased as I do agree I had broken a rule (which I didn't know of) but also because I am new to the server, I had spent around an hour downloading the files that are required to play the server.
I thank you sincerely for reading my unban request and I hope you take this request into consideration, thanks.

Remen3.
You ban ends in 28 minutes.