Report: ZoZo; Twisted Taco; Escorpion
Hello,

This is a very very tricky situation, due to lack of evidence. I have a few questions to ask.

To ZoZo's gang;
Why did you raid to start off with?

To Nazz:
In the start of the video, you kill ZoZo, whilst he was unarmed, you never saw him discharge a firearm, why?
Why did you use the base that i had forbiddend you to use? Or did you have it approved? If so, by who?
Why did you open fire on the Porsche, whilst they had possed no threat?

This situation has various of rule brekages. I will conclude this later today, as this is a very tricky situation.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Jonas, i did not raid anyone, I just went inside to look didnt even know there was a base, the doors wasnt locked so i went in.. and then got killed. You can also hear him saying to Toxic so sell the doors so he can lock them or whatever..
Hmm I understand. Why would you run into a property with armed people inside? That's partially FearRP breakage, as you might if suspected, you might get killed for tresspassing and so forth.
ok jonas here it goes. I saw all three of them with guns with RT camera outside the base, and then they came inside, (Reason why i shot) You Never told me it was forbidden, if you told someone it wasn't me, all i got told was to make some changes so the they don't get sprayed down so easily in the entrance, wich i did, third if by the porsche you mean the grey one, they had tried to kill me before (broke nlr and fear rp) so i wasn't gonna put them under fear rp again cuz it would make no sense, i'd just be shot down, you can clearly see in the video if i stood still he'd run me over.
I understand. And I belive I told you it was forbidden, if not, then I might be mistaken. If they're trying to kill you or cdm you intentionally they would not have a reason, you gave them that by shooting. You should of not have shot, then they'd have no reason to kill you.

You should have put them under FearRP, you where obviously recording, so that'd be your best bet.

Right now, this is just a heated situation. I cannot prove much rule breakage here. Thanks for clarifying everything up. I will conclude this later appropriately.
I am i criminal which means i breaking into places etc just as criminal would do, and i never had a gun on me so i dont know who he saw at the RT camera.. and i did not break anyrules because as i said i didnt know there was annyone inside..
I don't think so, i honestly don't recall you specifically saying that to me Jonas sorry, thing is, they broke nlr, you can clearly see both spawned cars there were from the same person, wich is not allowed aswell. He came to the base, died, spawned his car again and came back again.
Nazagruly I was not breaking NLR stop blaming me pls!
Player report reviewed and denied.

Although there is an intense amount of edgy stuff in this video, it really does not add up because I'm missing names and so forth. I'm gonna have to deny this as it is not completely solid evidence. I cannot prove the two cars spawned, nor who shot first and so forth. This is what I meant by tricky. It would be unfair to ban someone on evidence that is missing parts of the puzzle.

I hope you understand,
Jonas.