reporting [FL:RP]DonaldTrump4life
Name of player:[FL:RP]DonaldTrump4life

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92726743

Time in GMT: 5:55

Server: _v4b1

Summary:racist + Knowing That is Unknown + Powergame

I Was An Sru Sargent I was going up the left to meet the new president, I saw the law, it said that there must be no Muslims I said okay but that was a little racist I went up I don't know how they knew I was a Muslim I got demoted for that you can see the video down I wish the staff of fearless stop racists and make a rule to not be any religious stuff in the server we came to play and have fun not to talk about religious stuff by the way he left the persident job after he demoted me that include powergame

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MvCgynj...e=youtu.be it started from min 1:12
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
I'm a witness.
Witness regarding about your claim racism, it is allowed to be racist, homophobic, sexist and discriminate IC. However in OOC it is highly forbidden. And I have to say for [FL:RP]DonaldTrump4life's defense that you have no audio in your video therefore your evidence is a terrible support for this report. However in your defense I have seen them changing their job to President and VP from Citizen/Rebel just to make the law regarding about Muslims are forbidden to work in the government and to demote you which they were power gaming.
What I witnessed:
Before Trump's and kschmitt job change from Citizen and Rebel Leader to VP and President, they were protesting and shouting at him for being a towel head, terrorist, 9/11 terrorist, etc, etc and they were throwing bottles at the Abodigamer while he was an SRU and had a gun on them. However everybody knew Abodigamer was a Muslim because he got offended by them by their slurs and he has an Arabic accent and he started blazing people with his M4A1 when he got tired from their slurs. He also said in the OOC chat that they are breaking rule 1.13 however it is a terrible support since rule 1.13b supports their cause and slurs on him. Then soon DonaldTrump4Life and his friend switched to VP/President and made a law against Muslims and demoted Abodigamer. I have no evidence whatsoever but this is what I witnessed, I have no further information.
New Evdanse with audio https://youtu.be/0MvCgynjZ8g
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
It says that the video has been removed. Please fix the evidence, you have 24 hours.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I actually find this funny because my friend was the one chanting towel heads and saying shit to him I was protesting for lower taxes if he had audio, we then decided to become the president and vice president because a kid told us that if we where smart we could become president and ban muslims or any race. We then changed our job to Dictator and we added a law saying no muslims as a joke.
(06-23-2017, 05:21 AM)Zombie Wrote: I'm a witness.
Witness regarding about your claim racism, it is allowed to be racist, homophobic, sexist and discriminate IC. However in OOC it is highly forbidden. And I have to say for [FL:RP]DonaldTrump4life's defense that you have no audio in your video therefore your evidence is a terrible support for this report. However in your defense I have seen them changing their job to President and VP from Citizen/Rebel just to make the law regarding about Muslims are forbidden to work in the government and to demote you which they were power gaming.
What I witnessed:
Before Trump's and kschmitt job change from Citizen and Rebel Leader to VP and President, they were protesting and shouting at him for being a towel head, terrorist, 9/11 terrorist, etc, etc and they were throwing bottles at the Abodigamer while he was an SRU and had a gun on them. However everybody knew Abodigamer was a Muslim because he got offended by them by their slurs and he has an Arabic accent and he started blazing people with his M4A1 when he got tired from their slurs. He also said in the OOC chat that they are breaking rule 1.13 however it is a terrible support since rule 1.13b supports their cause and slurs on him. Then soon DonaldTrump4Life and his friend switched to VP/President and made a law against Muslims and demoted Abodigamer. I have no evidence whatsoever but this is what I witnessed, I have no further information.

First of all I didnt demote him that was my friend, second my friend was demoted from police several times when he was president for no reason but that he didnt like him. I think this kid needs to chill and realize that he was also apart of this no sense he also rdm and tazed us muiltpe times.
Denied.

User did not fix the evidence.
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]