Development and SoulRipper = "This again?"
Sad 
Hello community

I write this thread because me and development itself is sick of this already and it's probably nothing new for this community. Yes, it happens again... Soul and his long delay of dealing with problems.

After I got promoted to developer (the first time) it took more than 6months for me to get any access at all. Then, I somehow got it (made thread with resignation considition) I resigned due to personal reasons anyway though. And here I am again seeing how some things that I asked for to be dealt with are still not done (after telling him so many times). I can't go to details because that would be leaking, I guess I can say it's about one developer and again, access i asked Soul to give to someone.

This happened so many times that I find it pathetic I had to resort to this thread already. But I just can't hold this in anylonger. I am honestly pissed off how things are still the same. You promise and then like always you go quiet. 

My intention by writing this message is, to tell everyone that, me and some developers are pissed at the fact nothing has been done about the problems and because of that, I dare to say we might lose some of our beloved developers. To make this clear, noone is resigning atleast right now. I hope this message will serve it's purposes.

Due to leaking, I shall not write more.

Development team

- ĐarkN00b, Devon, Arkten, Coffee
Huh...
Yes, Soul should appreciate you developer guys more, giving up your free time for the good of fearless.

I know my words mean nothing but I thank you for your work
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Sadly I've had this issue with dealing with a problem on the server, one of urgency, and SoulRipper seems to have no time to handle it despite talking to me and being made aware of it.
Broccoli? Hope this gets resolved
Wolven

It's a real shame that it has had to resort to this.
Real shame to hear, hope it get resolved very soon as we all know how keen you fellas are to drop some dank updates Smile
Saw that coming. I hope everything will turn good.
Hope this is all resolved soon.
I see the admins are chatting shit with secret posts Wink
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Exotic